Southern Cross University is a famed university among international students for its well articulated study programs, research opportunities, state of the art facilities and overall curriculum. It is one among the world’s finest Y-Generation universities. Nestled on the east coast of Australia, SCU offers flexible and interactive courses at the undergraduate level, postgraduate level, PhD, professional doctorates and pathway programs. The fields of study include arts, humanities and social sciences, business and tourism, education and teaching, engineering and science, health and science, law and justice, etc. For study in Australia aspirants, SCU is a recommended option.
The most recent fascinating feature of the university encompasses Scholarship for International students. The Scholarship at SCU will provide students with a fee waiver of $5,000 in their second session at SCU.
The students applying for admission are required to fill out the Advancement Scholarship Application along with the Admission form and the selected candidates will be notified in their Offer Letter of their acceptance.
Eligibility requirements for study abroad aspirants to grab scholarship opportunity –
- The international students are required to apply in a full-time course and that too in one of the campuses of SCU.
- The student must undertake two sessions at SCU to avail scholarship benefit.
- The student should apply in an undergraduate or post-graduate program.
- The scholarship is only for international students and no PR holder or citizen of the country can avail the benefit.
There are another two Scholarship schemes initiated by the educational institution to promote study abroad. First is SCU International Women in STEM Scholarship for women students opting for science, forest, engineering, marine sciences or health degree. Second is SCU International Regional Scholarship for students of Lismore and Coffs Harbour campus.
If you are also planning to study in Australia at SCU or any other institution, contact experts at West Highlander Career Consultancy. We are the licensed and most experienced overseas education facilitators for study in Australia.
- We are a member ofAssociation of Australian Education Representative in India – AAERI
- Our Director is licensed by Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), License No. 1280308
- Migration Institute of Australia MIA No. 5824 & Certified Migration Agent Australia