Australia is recognized worldwide for its outstanding education system. The research and experimentation oriented education system of Australia allows thorough understanding of the subject and greater flexibility in deciding the future career prospects according to individual interests. To promote the educational culture and provide opportunities to international students to unleash their potential, Australian education institutions and organisations grant scholarship opportunities to overseas and domestic students.
Scholarships for international students to study in Australia –
- CQ University RTP Stipend Scholarships – It is provided to domestic students, PR holders and international students who have applied into RHD (Research Higher Studies) course at CQ University. This scholarship in Australia is funded by government and covers the living costs. The scholarship value is $27, 082 per annum and is available up to a maximum period of 3 years. The selection process for the scholarship is on the merit basis.
- UQ Graduate School Scholarships (UQGSS) – The scholarship is available to students of all nationalities opting to study at postgraduate research level. The eligibility requires from students to be nominated by the UQ institution or school they have enrolled into. The program provides either Australian Government funded Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship or University of Queensland funded competitive scholarship. The value includes living allowance ($27,596/year), tuition fee waiver and for students on Australian student visa, it will also include one year Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship – The scholarship is for all masters or doctorate level university students in any study area. To become eligible, you should undertake research in the field of human rights, intend to study as a full-time student, have not received Human rights Scholarship before and have not completed a research qualification before. The scholarship is provided to 2 students every year and is valued at $94,200 approximately. Among various scholarships for international students, it is of much higher value.
- Griffith Remarkable Scholarship – Among various scholarships in Australia; Griffith University offers scholarships for international students of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework while maximum scholarships are for research programs. The award value covers half of the tuition fee for the entire duration of the study program. To become eligible, the student must attain a minimum GPA of 3 or 4 scale. To avail benefit, the international students are required to apply through an application and also provide a personal statement along with the application.
- International High Achieving Scholarships at Charles Darwin University, Australia – The international students applying to undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship is awarded to 4 students and includes free accommodation and tuition fee at CDU. It is provided on merit basis and requires from students to demonstrate their academic achievements, meet university academic and English requirement, have an Offer of Admission and do not hold any other Australian scholarship.
Having learnt about diverse scholarships to study in Australia provided by various universities of Australia, now you can prepare accordingly to meet the eligibility requirements and avail maximum benefit of scholarships for international students. If you require more information regarding study in Australia, you can contact West Highlander Consultancy. Ms. Parwinder Kaur, key personnel of West Highlander is a registered MARA Agent and dwells years of experience and expertise in providing study abroad guidance. Contact No. – 9915999-677, 766.