New Zealand is an island country nestled in the south-western Pacific Ocean. The country has many recognised and highly ranked tertiary or higher education institutions. Along with amazing natural beauty, standard lifestyle and modern practices in the country, New Zealand’s education facilities attract international students from far corners of the world. Among various institutions that have kept the educational repo of the country high, Northtec is a renowned name.
Northtec Tai Tokerau Wananga is a postsecondary education provider that offers high quality, relevant and practical education to the education seekers. They have more than 100 study programs from foundation to degree level. The various disciplines taught at Northtec include Business, Conservation, Construction Industries, Automotive Engineering, Hospitality, Nursing, Travel and Tourism, Hairdressing, Digital Arts, Creative Writing, Business Adminsitration, and so on. Several characteristic requirements of the institution include –
- They have campuses at Auckland (satellite campus), Dargaville, Kaikohe, Kaitaia, Kerikeri and Whangarei.
- They offer ACE course, certificate, degree, diploma, graduate diploma, short course, vocational pathway and postgraduate certificate. The curriculum of the study programs is well-designed and is updated timely.
- The main campus of the institution is in Whangarei and it has exceptional facilities like health centre, library, Geoff Wilson Art Gallery, hair and beauty salon, the apprentice restaurant, and student cafe.
- The Dargaville campus has higher emphasis on trade and land-based training in which prime areas of study include construction, forestry, agriculture, hospitality and horticulture.
- The study abroad aspirants from China, Japan, India, North Africa and the USA and various other countries are studying at this prosperous institution.
- To study in New Zealand, the institution is a rewarding option and offers all the facilities and environment to the students that one can desire to have.
- There are practical training opportunities, internship opportunities, co-curricular activities for students, and enthusiastic learning environment.
- The faculty members at the institution are highly qualified and allow flexibility in learning to students.
- With a lot of Maori student body, Maori culture in integral to the institutional activities.
Above mentioned are the points of significance that differentiate Northtec from other institutions and provide it a higher ranking. The institution is highly in demand among domestic and study abroad aspirants. If you consider learning more about study in New Zealand, you can consult IAA licensed adviser – Ms. Parwinder Kaur who is also a director of West Highlander Consultancy. Contact No. – 9915999-677, 766.