New Zealand provides ample tertiary education options to international students. The developed island nation is home to best educational institutions of the globe and is welcoming towards world nationalities. Auckland, the largest urban settlement of the country, is a city with highest living standards and thereby it stands third in the entire world among the most livable cities. The multicultural and diverse city offers feast for the eyes through its tourist attractions such as the Sky Tower, the Harbour Bridge, Auckland Art Gallery, museums, parks, restaurants, theatres, etc. Auckland has earned international reputation for its global business centre which homes multinational companies, financial centers, business and Information and Communication Technology services. Providing occupation to a respective portion of the population, the business centre holds plethora of opportunities for students who have the potential and urge to prove their mettle.
To study in New Zealand, Auckland serves best options, some of which are mentioned below:
- Auckland University of Technology – The AUT University was granted the university status on 1st January, 2000. Today, university educates about 30,000 students with one-sixth population being international. The university students represent diverse ethnic backgrounds and belong to different age groups. As per the data analysis, the university graduates attain employment within a few months of completion of their degree. There are five faculties in the university, namely Business and Law, Health and Environmental Sciences, Culture and society, Design and creative technologies and te ara poutama. The university has several degree options such as undergraduate, graduate including masters, PhD, diploma and certificate courses. Various disciplines of study cover art and design, business information systems, computer and information sciences, health, hospitality, midwifery, oral health, physiotherapy, law, psychology and so forth. To study in New Zealand and that too in Auckland city, AUT is a promising option for study abroad aspirants.
- Massey University – The renowned university has a huge research base and is the sole provider of degrees in dispute resolution, veterinary medicine, nanoscience, and aviation. The study programs are internationally recognized and include accountancy, entrepreneurship and innovation, human resources and work, finance and banking, health, web, game and interactive design, agriculture and horticulture, art and photography, etc. The university’s agricultural programs have received a lot of appreciation for being result oriented and well guided. Massey University is a rewarding option to study in New Zealand.
- Unitec College – The institute of technology offers certificate courses, undergraduate, graduate and diploma courses in fields like acting, animal health and welfare, accounting, automotive engineering, etc. For study abroad aspirants, college provides career oriented study options.
- Manukau College – The MIT (Manukau Institute of Technology) has been categorized number one educational institution by New Zealand Qualification Authority. The college offers education in various disciplines such as engineering and trades, business and information technology, creative arts, education and social sciences, nursing and health studies, etc. The institution provides for a wide range of courses and that too in a flexible fashion. The students can opt for subjects of their choice and study at their convenience.
- Aspire 2 International – It is a private institution offering educational opportunities in business and management, engineering, culinary arts and cookery, IT and computing, etc. The institution provides students with a hands-on approach.
There are other prominent institutions as well such as Northtec College, EIT, Whitireia Community Polytechnic Institution, etc. These institutions are most sought after in study abroad options. If you are also planning to attain study in New Zealand, contact West Highlander Career Consultancy, most experienced and licensed study abroad service providers.