The UK is one of the premium study abroad destinations. It has got world ranking universities with programs and courses in almost all of the study disciplines. Recently the UKBA has made many changes to the UK study visa policy which is very beneficial for Study in UK applicants.
Options For 12th pass outs
Students who have done their 12th standard can go for Bachelors degree for Study in UK. Bachelors in the UK IS a 3 year program. After completion of study students get Post study work visa of 2 years. Students are allowed to work part time during studies and full time during scheduled breaks.
The UK is a very attractive study destination for Masters Program as
- Masters is of 1 year duration
- Spouse can apply for visa along with students and travel along with the student
- Spouse can work full time while main applicant is on study visa
- Part time work allowed for students
- Post study work visa known as Graduate route for 2 years
Academic and English requirements
To apply for UK Study visa students need to fulfil academic and English language requirements. Students must have good academic background and level of English which is demonstrated by English language test like IELTS. Students may also get English language test waiver depending on their marks in English language subject.
UK Study visa filing documents
International students apply for UK study visa under TIER 4 Student route for UK. Following are the main documents required
- CAS letter which is also called Confirmation of Study Letter
- English language test- IELTS
- 28 days old funds
Why West Highlander
- Apply through Education UK certified counsellor
- Transparent and honest services
- Free and accurate assessment
- Free admission and visa filing services
- Experienced and trusted Study in UK consultant