Study in UK is one of the most preferred study destinations among international students. The UK has got one of the best education systems in the world. The universities in UK regularly rank among top institutions in the world and colleges. There are lots of options for international students to study in UK. International students aspiring to get student visa to study in UK can choose between different types of higher education institutes. There are range of Universities and colleges in UK which international students may choose depending on their study goals.
There is range of options for international students choosing to study in UK as a TIER 4 Student. You need to choose right and relevant course for your study visa UK application to be successful. There is a wide range of courses available and international students may choose according to their career pathways. International Students wanting to pursue Master’s course of 13 months or less at select universities in the UK are eligible for streamlined processing.
- Confirmation of acceptance of studies – CAS letter from a licensed TIER 4 sponsor
- Funds to pay for your tuition fees and cost of living
- Appropriate English language level
You may include your spouse and any dependent children under 18 in your student visa application if you are sponsored by a Higher education Institute on a course at level 7or above on OFQUAL REGISTER. The duration of the course must be at least 9 months. You need to provide evidence that you have funds to support them while on Study in UK.
Tier 4 General students who are sponsored by Higher Education Institutes- HEI to study a full time course can work during their studies
- At Degree level or above at an Higher Education Institute ( HEI) 20 hours per week
- Course below degree level at HEI 10 hours per week
- TIER 4 child student above 16 years 10 hours per week
- During vacations periods international students can work full time
- The processing time for TIER 4 student visa applications is about 15 to 20 working days.
Why West Highlander
We are Education UK certified Counsellor and ICEF Trained Agent Counsellor and member of NASFA. We are also an ICEF Accredited Agency. At West Highlander we guide students taking into consideration and career goals. We counsel students about number of options best suited to their budget. We help the students with the admission and visa process which is very tricky. One needs to present his admission and visa application carefully to get offer of a place- CAS letter and then visa for study in UK. West Highlander is the best study visa consultant for UK in Chandigarh.
- CAS statement (Confirmation Acceptance for Studies) issued from universities/institutions (registered in UK Border Agency Sponsor Register) will provide the student 30 points.
- Satisfaction of fund requirement as mentioned by the UK Border Agency will make him/her eligible to get an additional 10 points and therefore obtain Visa.
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Sunderland
- Glyndwr university
- The Stay Academy
- Teesside University
- Mark sheet & Passing certificates (10th & 10+2)
- Mark sheets + degree- Graduation
- IELTS/TOFEL score card
- At least, 2 Academic reference letters from professors who have taught most recently. Once reference in case of UG application on the UCAS application form itself.
- Passport copy
- Work Experience (If any)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Financial documentation
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Admission processing time: Varies from college to college- 15 days up to 2-3 months for university admission
- Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in the UK may vary.
- Original Passport
- Photographs- 4
- Academic documents original
- Work Experience ( if any)
- Original Bank Letter of Financial Support (In English): Duly certified copy of confirmation letter from a Banking Institution valid for six months, in their country of residence, of their financial ability to cover tuition fees, living and repatriation expenses
- Visa Fee
- Original family Income documents
- £13,521 (£1,020 for each month of stay in the country) in case the UK University and College is in London (inside of inner London boroughs)
- £12056 (£820 for each month of stay in the country) if the University and College is outside London (outside of inner London boroughs)
- £7605 (£845 multiplied by 9 months) if the University of the main applicant is in London (inside of inner London boroughs)
- £6120 (£680 multiplied by 9 months) if the University is outside London (outside of inner London boroughs)
- Stationary & books
- Primary & Secondary School: Prior to higher education, students attend primary and secondary school for a combined total of 12 years. These years are referred to as the first through twelfth grades.
- Undergraduate Level: Students aspiring to attend college or university after completion of high school must attend undergraduate school. These schools offer either a two-year Associate degree or a four-year Bachelor degree in a specific course of study.
- Graduate Level: After obtaining a Bachelors degree student can continue to pursue one out of two types of degrees. One is a Masters degree which is generally a two-year degree that is highly specialized in a particular field. Another education in a specific field can pursue a Doctorate degree, called a PhD
- UK qualification is worldwide recognition.
- UK is the vast wealth of the resources, there very supporting industries, great training and research.
- International students on successful completion of their study in UK are highly sought after by employers worldwide.
- UK universities attract world renowned faculty and are at the forefront of research and technological development.
- WORK RIGHTS DURING STUDIES: International students studying in the UK are eligible to work on campus up to 20 hours a week while school is in session, and can work full time during vacations / scheduled breaks.
- The main benefit of studying in the UK is the flexibility of the undergraduate curriculum offered by universities.
- Over 4,000 degree-granting institutions of higher learning in the UK.
- Team of West Highlander plays a vital role in helping the students chose the right direction for a better career.
- Our experience helped international students in selecting the right course and the right University.
- Information about how to apply to study, and prepare for living in UK.
- West Highlander is a ICEF accredited agency and has ICEF trained counselor having experience in overseas study counseling
- Firm foundation of counseling staff of study in UK which helps students aspiring to study in UK understands the education system & its benefits.
- Information about tuition fees and cost of living in UK.
- No processing charges
- Representatives of TOP colleges & Universities in UK
- One to one counseling of students
- Complete admission and visa process services