UK has the world’s most prestigious universities that consistently rank among the best educational institutes in the world. The education quality and culture of UK are a few reasons that make it a dream study destination for international students. If you also aspiring to study in UK and looking for the best UK education consultants, then stick with us for the right guidance.
Here is a brief plan for study in UK and how West Highlander can help in following the process:
How to plan study in UK?
Whether you are planning to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate level study in UK, the right planning and its proper execution can help you gain admission to the desired university or study course you prefer. UK education consultant – west Highlander suggests that having a detailed knowledge of UK study visas and available study programs can help the Indian students to plan efficiently for their higher studies in UK. However, a lack of guidance and knowledge about UK study options can hinder your path to an elite career. Fortunately, Indian students can reach to experienced and trusted study in UK consultants from West Highlander. We have the answers to all your queries. Our abroad education professionals recommend students to start planning early and follow a given step by step guide for ensured success:
Find a suitable course and university for study in UK
Finding a relevant course and a good university/college to study in UK, is the most complicated and crucial part of study abroad planning. We can help you choose an appropriate course and university according to your career expectations and academic profile. The right course choice is important for the success of your UK study visa application.
Understand your eligibility for study in UK
The entry requirement for study in UK can significantly vary for individual universities. The academic and English language requirements are the two crucial parts to get enrolled in your desired university. Education consultant from West highlander can guide you to academic universities or colleges that can offer you desired course and match your eligibility for entry requirement. Below is the list of course admission conditions that Indian students need to meet for gaining UK study visa:
- Mark sheet and passing certificates of your previous qualification
- IELTS Score (if required)
- At least 2 reference letter
- Work experience (if required)
- Statement of purpose
- Updated resume
- Financial documentation
Indian students applying for student visas in UK must have
- An unconditional offer of a place/seat on a course with a licensed student sponsor
- The educational institute must be a licensed student sponsor
- Confirmation of acceptance for studies – CAS letter to apply for UK student visa
Note: International students must note that the part-time work opportunities, eligibility criteria, and duration of post-study work visa entirely depend upon degree level i.e. Bachelor’s and Master’s study programs. You must reach West highlander’s UK education experts for complete details.
Understanding the fund requirement and living expenses in UK
To ensure a hassle-free stay while pursuing study in UK you must fulfill the fund requirements for tuition fees, living, and repatriation expenses. International students must pay for 1 year of tuition as provided in the CAS letter. Students need to pay the following fixed funds amount to support their living in UK:
- 12006 GBP for the course in London and
- 9207 GBP for courses outside the London
Apart from this students must have the budget for the visa fee (348 GBP) and health surcharge (about 1645 GBP for 3-year courses and 705 GBP for 1-year courses).
Experienced UK education consultants can guide you to fixed fund requirements, conditions to pay funds, and more.
Below is the list of documents International students might need for UK student visa:
- Valid travel documentation and passport
- Academic documents
- Bank letter of financial support
- Confirmation of acceptance for studies
- Negative test report of tuberculosis from UK approved clinics in your country
West highlander – UK education consultant
West Highlander is a pioneering study in UK Consultant Company that is filling the gap of quality abroad study education advisor. Our team helps Indian students to choose the right career path for greater opportunities ahead. Our study in UK consultation experts supports the student throughout the process from the admission process to filling the student visa documentation and preparing for the interview. Here is a few more reason that set us apart from the crowd:
- Free of cost profile assessment
- British Council certified Education UK counselor
- Member of the European association for international education
- 16 years of unbiased and original information provider in study abroad and immigration domain
- No processing charges
- We are the representative of a few top colleges and universities in the UK
- We offer complete study in UK and UK study visa process services
- In-person one on one counseling sections with our UK education consultant