Overseas Student Health Cover is an insurance cover for the international students who intent to study in Australia so as to meet any kind of health and medical uncertainty (if happens) during their studies.
- It is a mandatory requirement for the international students who come under the category of 500 Student Visa.
- The students can’t enter the country without fulfilling this visa condition.
- The students are required to purchase health insurance before entering into Australia.
- The students should have OSHC cover for the entire duration of their stay in Australia i.e. from Day 1 till last day.
- OSHC covers doctor’s appointment expense, emergency ambulance transport, hospital bills and prescription medicines.
It is an essential requirement as it allows students to concentrate upon their studies unmindful of any financial burden. Australia is a reputed study abroad destination owing to the qualitative education, research opportunities, high living standards and multiculturalism. If you require more information regarding study in Australia, please feel free to consult West Highlander Consultancy. West Highlander Consultancy has tie-ups with leading OSHC providers namely, NIB and Cohort and the students who apply through us can avail exceptional discount benefit on OSHC. West Highlander clients may also choose to pay for OSHC after their visa arrival. The Director of the company, Ms. Parwinder Kaur is a registered MARA Agent (License no. 1280308). For expert and honest guidance, contact at 9915999-677, 766.