Australia is an international hub of education offering qualitative, practical and globally recognized education to study abroad aspirants. The beautiful and safe economy offers tertiary level education to international students. In 2017, the count of international students had reached the record high of 583,243 in Australia.
For students aspiring to study in Australia at Post-graduate level, there are some admission requirements such as –
- The international students are required to have attained a Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Australian Bachelor’s degree or should have attained 16 years of formal education.
- The students must undertake English language proficiency test to prove their language skills. The students can opt for PTE, IELTS, or TOEFL, etc. exam and should score a minimum of 6.5 overall bands with no band less than 6 in IELTS, 58-64 in PTE with no section less than 50 in PTE exam.
- For professional programs like MBA, there is an entrance exam which students are supposed to clear to attain admission i.e. GMAT exam.
- The study abroad aspirants are required to submit official transcripts of their matriculation, senior secondary and bachelor’s degree. In case the language of the documents is not English, then the translated document has to be sent.
- It, being a master or higher level education, requires students to submit a detailed CV, Letter of Recommendation and the Letter of Intent. But these documents are not required by all the institutions, these requirements differ from one university or college to another.
Letter of Recommendation is a letter supplied by your teacher, instructor, school or college principal, or employer to recommend your personal traits and qualities to justify your ability to perform various tasks
Letter of Intent is like a personal statement to be written by the student to explain his or her reasoning behind opting for education in Australia, particular course and institution and the reason for not undertaking the same course in his home country.
These are the prerequisites to study in Australia at postgraduate (PG) level. The international students can opt for PG diploma, PG Certificate course, Master’s course, advanced PG diploma course, etc. in diverse disciplines. For the students planning to earn international exposure through study in Australia can seek expert study abroad services at West Highlander Career Consultancy. We are the licensed and experienced overseas education facilitators for study in Australia.
- We are a member of Association of Australian Education Representative in India – AAERI
- Our Director is licensed by Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), License No. 1280308
- Migration Institute of Australia MIA No. 5824 & Certified Migration Agent Australia