Australia has been one of the favourite study destinations among international students. It has got very student friendly visa policies because of which students get to study in top universities recognised globally along with experiencing a dynamic and a multicultural environment.
Higher Education Qualifications
International students can choose from a range of study disciplines depending on their career goals.
Higher qualifications are as below
- Masters by coursework
- Masters by research
These qualifications are provided by
- Private higher education institutes.
- Some TAFE’s also provide Bachelor’s degree
General Admission requirements for Study in Australia
Students need to fulfil the academic and English language requirements to apply for Australia study visa
- For TAFE Qualifications and Bachelors programs students need to have 12th standard and Academic IELTS band score of 6 or an equivalent acceptable English language test
- For Masters they need to have to Australian standard equivalent Bachelors qualification and a minimum band score of 6.5 or an equivalent acceptable English language test.
Part time work options
While on study in Australia international students are allowed to work 40 hours fortnightly. During schedules vocations they can work full time.
Post study work options
Australia has got one of the most attractive Post Study work options. On completion of a higher education degree students are eligible for PSW as below
- 2 years PSW – for study in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
- 3 years PSW – for study in the campus located either in Perth/ Gold Coast/ Adelaide / Sunshine Coast Canberra /New Castle /Wollongong /Hobart etc.
- 4 years PSW – if your education provider is falling either in Darwin/ Armidale/ Launceston/Toowoomba/ Springfield Ipswich/ Lismore/ Emerald/ Rockhampton and many more.
- If you’re a Masters student, then you can get up to 5 years of PSW Permit.
- If you’re a research student, then you can get up to 6 years of PSW Permit.
Dependent spouse and children
You spouse and children may accompany you to Australia as your dependents. Your spouse is allowed to work in Australia
Why West Highlander
- Transparent and honest services
- Free and accurate assessment
- Free admission and visa filing services
- The most experienced, qualified and licensed consultant for study in Australia
- West Highlander is an AAERI Member ( AAERI is recognised by Australian High Commission)
- Operations director Ms. Parwinder Kaur is EATC Qualified counsellor ( Training recognised by by Australian Govt. )
- Ms Parwinder Kaur Registered MARA Agent 1280308 ( Under Immigration regulation Australian Govt.)
- Australia study visa consultants in Chandigarh