Auckland Institute of Studies
Duration: 3 years
*Fee: NZ $17,920 per 7 courses.
AIS offers Bachelor of Hospitality Management for the students who want to work at managerial roles in the hospitality sector. This includes courses related to marketing, management and economics. The students will acquire skills which they’ll be implementing in wide areas of hospitality operations. Also offers first-hand industry experience at Stage 3 level.
The degree is made of total 21 courses:
- Accounting Principle
- Principles of Hospitality Management
- Food Production Operations
- Marketing Principles
- Food and Beverage Service Operations
- Tourism and Hospitality Business Information Systems
- Managing the Visitor Experience
- Food and Beverage Management
- Accommodation Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Strategic Management
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Gastronomic Tourism
- An Integrated Approach to Hospitality Management
- Financial Management or Managerial Accounting
And two elective courses selected from:
- Events Management
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business for Tourism and Hospitality
- Tourism and Hospitality Consumer Behaviour
- Hospitality Industry Practice
- International Food and Beverage Management
- Resorts and Hospitality Management
And one of:
And three elective courses, including at least one at Stage III, selected from Hospitality Management, Tourism Management or Business programmes.
Marketing and sales, events organisation and management
The students who’ve completed their 10+2 may apply for the Bachelor of Hospitality Management (BHM) at AIS.
English Proficiency Score
- IELTS 6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- TOEFL iBT 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Pearson 50
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.