University of Otago
Duration: 1 Year and 3 Months
*Fee: NZ$45,778.00 (20, 81,443) per year
This program takes just 15 months to complete especially designed for the students with the entrepreneurial interests. Through this Masters Degree a student is attained with the entrepreneurial skills and knowledge to be part of competitive Business World. These Professionals are responsible for the development and introduction of the new products in the Market and they also help to search for the solutions which are applicable in the challenges occurring in the environmental, social and economic world.
This Masters Degree is made up of Part A and Part B:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Feasibility Analysis
- Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Marketing and Selling
- New Venture Strategy
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Tourism Entrepreneurship and Business
- Business Project
The students having the Bachelors Degree in the relevant field area are eligible to apply for the MBA – Master of Entrepreneurship (MEntr) at University of Otago.
English Proficiency Score
- IELTS Academic: 6.5 not less than 6.0
- TOEFL Internet-based TOEFL: 95; Paper-based TOEFL score of 587 (TWE 4.5);
- PTE Academic – Overall score of 64 with not less than 57 in Communication Skills
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.