Canada is one of the top most preferences when it comes to giving your life a new start. Canada is rich in natural resources, has talented and skilled labor force, stable government, strong economy and a welcoming approach towards immigrants. In case you want to invest in a bright future and plan on immigrating to Canada then Canada Business Visa minimum investment in 2021 is important area to concern. With Canada Business Migration programs available for you one can plan for minimum investment in 2021 programs and move to a prominent province in Canada. The benefits associated with Canada Business visa are many but one core benefit for you and your spouse and children is that one can avail permanent residency for Canada.
Canada Business Migration: Canada Business Visa 2021
Canada business migration is a beneficial option for investors planning to invest and ensure economic growth for the country and themselves. Canada has a strong economy and offers excellent opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs with strong financial backing to move to Canada and avail a better life. Investors planning to invest in Canada should initially consider the Canada business visa minimum investment requirement in 2021 and the other requirements to be eligible for the program.
Eligibility for Canada Business Visa 2021
- Investor needs to have an experience of running a success business for least 2-3 years or more.
- Further you need to have a minimum investment in 2021 of CAD 200000 and net worth of CAD 500000.
- Investors need to start, purchase or make an investment in business in Canada post landing and participate in the active running of the business.
- Also you need to create employment opportunities for others.
- Further, Canada business visa minimum investment in 2021 needs to be calculated for the different province before deciding. Your Canada Business Investor visa consultant in Chandigarh can help you in estimating the minimum investment in 2021 and ensure you meet the requirements.
British Columbia: Canada Business Visa minimum investment in 2021
British Columbia is one of the most diverse and competitive economies making it a preferred destination for you to invest in Canada business visa 2021 program. Vancouver the capital of the province is location in the midst of a global trade route which includes U.S, Asia and Mexico. British Columbia is rich in business resources which makes investing in BC a great opportunity.
Here is the Canada Business Visa minimum investment in 2021 for British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration program:
- Firstly, you need to have a minimum net worth of $600,000 CAD and should be able to invest a minimum of $200,000 CAD.
- Proof of business or management experience.
- Further, you need to meet the eligibility requirements for immigrating to Canada.
Manitoba: Canada Business Visa minimum investment in 2021
Manitoba is a welcoming community and another preferred choice of business visa investment. In case you are planning to start a business in a quieter and smaller province then Manitoba is the choice for you. Manitoba offers serene beauty with safe and clean environment. Winnipeg, the capital city of Manitoba is popular for being a strong economy and offering low of cost of living with numerous career opportunities.
Manitoba minimum investment in 2021 and requirements are as following:
- Investing in Manitoba requires you to have minimum of 3 years of experience in last 5 years.
- Further you should have experience of successfully running a business or should be in a senior manager role.
- Applicants would be required to score points based on their profile criteria such as age, work experience, investment, and language proficiency points.
- Applicant would be required to meet the IELTS requirement of 5 in Writing, Listening and Speaking and 4 in Reading. This is equal to CLB 5.
- Applicant should be in the age group of 25-49 as they can score more points.
- Minimum investment in Manitoba Capital region is required of least $250,000 and outside Manitoba Capital region of $150,000.
- Your net worth should be at least $500,000 CAD.
Nova Scotia: Canada Business Visa minimum investment in 2021
Nova Scotia offers work life balance between work, family and relaxation. Nova Scotia offers prosperous industries in agriculture, fishing, mining and natural gas extraction. A welcoming approach of Nova Scotia for entrepreneurs to create businesses and stronger economy has resulted in more people applying for Canada business visa investment 2021.
Nova Scotia Canada business visa investment and other requirements are as following:
- Applicant must have a net worth of $600,000 CAD minimum and should be able to make a $150,000 CAD investment.
- Further, applicants need to have minimum 3 years of experience in running and managing a business or five years of experience in a senior management role.
- Further, Candidates planning to invest in Nova Scotia would have to meet with minimum language requirements of IELTS requirement of 5 in Writing, Listening and Speaking and 4 in Reading which is equal to CLB 5.
Ontario: Canada Business Visa minimum investment in 2021
Ontario is another promising province with opportunity for Canada PR along with the lower business costs compared to many business hubs in U.S. Less corporate tax, benefit of healthcare and housing are some of the perks of establishing business in Ontario.
Ontario Canada business visa investment and other requirements are as following:
- You need to have 3 years of business experience within the last 5 years.
- Further, you should have work experience as senior manager or business owner with an active role in the business.
- Net worth requirement in GTA is $800000 CAD with minimum investment of CAD 600000. Outside Greater Toronto Area minimum investment of CAD 200000 is required and net worth of $400000 CAD.
- In case your business venture will be in information and technology then net worth required is CAD 400000 and minimum investment of CAD 200000.
Saskatchewan: Canada Business Visa minimum investment in 2021
Saskatchewan is located in the heart of Canada. Due to its solid road, rail, and air transport infrastructure, the province is compatible to the manufacturing and distribution industries.
Saskatchewan Canada business visa investment and other requirements are as following:
- Applicant needs to have a minimum net worth of $500,000 CAD.
- You also need to have minimum three years of business management or entrepreneurial experience gained within the past 10 years.
- For investing in Regina or Saskatoon minimum investment of $250,000 CAD, If it is located anywhere else, you only need to make a $150,000 investment.
Why West Highlander for Canada Business Visa?
- At West Highlander we ensure transparency and provide you affordable services.
- We are the best Canada business investor visa consultant in Chandigarh.
- West Highlander understands that investing is a huge decision and you require services of a consultation that can ensure timely and effective results in quick time.
- At West Highlander established in the year 2005 we understand the value of each minute in filling your application and success.
- We believe for building trust one needs to provide transparent results.
- Our application success rate for the last 15 years has been the highest in the region and our team consists of licensed immigration agents who can guide you at every step.
- We are the best Canada Business investor visa consultant in Chandigarh and offer free of cost counseling services to understand your requirements prior to providing you our services.
- In case you are looking for Canada Business Investor Visa consultant in Chandigarh then we are the name for you.