There are is certainly possible to apply for visiting New Zealand to marry a citizen or a resident in a culturally arranged marriage. In case you had a culturally arranged marriage overseas with a New Zealand resident or citizen you could still apply for this visitor visa.
Going forward we would be discussing the complete details with the assistance of our expert immigration spokesperson.
Conditions to apply for Culturally Arranged Marriage Visitor Visa New Zealand:
- Culturally arranged marriage visitor visa New Zealand can be applied by applicant in case you are planning to visit New Zealand to get married and your wedding is in 3 months of your arrival in NZ.
- Secondly, in case you get married in India, then you could apply for this visa within 3 months of your cultural wedding.
- The length of the duration of culturally arranged marriage visitor visa New Zealand is 3 months.
- Once you have lived with your partner in New Zealand your immigration consultant in Chandigarh, West Highlander would advise you to apply for partnership visa.
- Another condition for applying for this visitor visa is that you need to provide proof of the marriage taking place in a cultural tradition (photographs of ceremony). Earlier requirement that marriage should be arranged by a family member or a matchmaker is not required anymore.
Requirements for Culturally Arranged Marriage Visitor Visa New Zealand
Following are the requirements for applying for Culturally Arranged Marriage Visitor Visa New Zealand:
- You need to hold a valid passport for proof of your identity.
- Statement of good health is required.
- Good character statement or police verification certificate.
- Documents for supporting your application as advised by your immigration consultant.
- Evidence that you are a genuine visitor.
- Your marriage is genuine and you intend to be with your partner needs to be assured.
- Marriage documents and photographs showing culturally arranged marriage. These could include- communication between parents and relatives, public recognition of ceremony documents, any written document of marriage.
- There should be no legal obstruction in marriage such as partner married to someone else, you and your partner are close relatives.
- You would also need to ensure you have sufficient funds to stay in New Zealand during your stay.
For partner supporting application:
- Partner should not be already married to someone else or should not be your close relative.
- Your partner must meet the partnership requirements.
- Both parties need to be 18 years or above.
- Partner must meet the immigration status requirement-New Zealand citizen or resident.
- In case the partner is a NZ resident because of citizenship/residence status in Australia they need to provide passport, PR or resident return visa.
- Partner needs to ensure a good character.
- Further, your partner must support your application and be eligible to support a partnership based residence application at a later stage.
- Ensure your partner has not supported a success resident visa application for more than one previous partner or support a successful visa application for previous partner within last 5 years or himself been supported as a partner for residence application in last 5 years.
Cost of Culturally Arranged Marriage Visitor visa New Zealand
Applicant need to bear an application cost of $246 for applying for visitor visa to New Zealand from India. Additionally you need to provide passport fees of INR 747.
Processing time of Culturally Arranged Marriage Visitor visa New Zealand
The processing time of the visa is within 5 months. The partner needs to support the application and the final authority on the same would be the visa immigration authority.
Why West Highlander for your culturally arranged marriage visitor visa New Zealand?
- We are the best New Zealand Visa Consultant in Chandigarh with over 15 years of experience.
- We have the highest application success rate in the region and experience of over 15 years.
- We are registered and licensed immigration consultants for New Zealand in Chandigarh.
- Our counselors provide FREE profile assessment to start your process so that we understand your requirement of immigration and we are on the same page as you.
- We believe in efficient results at an affordable price which has been our vision for the success of our clientele and ours too.