Spouse visa of New Zealand is helpful for an individual to bring their partner in the country. Basically, this visa consents the New Zealand citizen and resident for bringing their spouse. The definition of spouse under the law of the country is very strict. The immigration officials o f the country always make sure that both the individuals are in a committed relationship for a long time before granting spouse visa to the citizen. The process of this visa is slightly different from other countries as it requires adequate evidence of the relationship from the applicant or from the sponsor who is sponsoring the spouse. The application for temporary or permanent residency should be lodged as per the prescribed manner by Immigration New Zealand (INZ).
It is important that applicant should become acquainted with certain basic eligibility requirements before initiating their visa journey:
- The applicant of the visa should be capable of meeting the requirements to acknowledge their partnership or relationship.
- Both the couple must have the capability to prove that the relationship is genuine.
- The applicant of the student or work visa is capable of supporting themselves financially.
- It is relevant that the citizen and applicant should not be related to each other closely.
- For partnership-based entry in the country, both should be able to meet the criteria required for the character.
- The applicant should prove that his/her partner holds the student or work visa of New Zealand country.
Documents required for spouse visa
The applicant and the citizen must ensure that they have submitted the following documents for spouse visa application:
- The applicant should provide the valid passport to the immigration authorities which is valid for up to three months.
- There should be the providing of two passport sized photographs.
- The applicant must ensure that the application has been completed as per the instructions.
- The marriage certificate should be attached to the application form if married.
- The application fee paid by the applicant must be attached with the form.
- Health insurance document must be submitted by the applicant.
Application process requirements
The following requirements of the application process of spouse should be fulfilled by the applicant and citizen of the country to obtain the visa rapidly:
- The first step of the application is to gather the documentation for the relationship history.
- Secondly, the application form should be filled as per the directions.
- Documents associated with the medical clearance, police clearance, and financial statements should be submitted with the application.
- Lastly, the applicant is required to complete the process with Immigration New Zealand (INZ).
West Highlander consultancy has served more than 5000 customers from the year 2005 and has assured that the company has satisfied the requirements of customers. Our company mainly deals with the business immigration, investor immigration, and relocation services. We are certified IAA- immigration adviser’s authority (New Zealand). The focus of our company is to follows ethics and legal procedures so that enhanced experience can be offered to the customers. The management team efficiencies have always ensured that the team has gained expertise and comprehends the importance of providing quality services