With this visa you are eligible to travel to New Zealand as a group. One of the conditions for applying this visa is that there must be a leader in the group who is taking care of the things from organizing your trip to the visa arrival formalities. You must also travel to New Zealand as a group and leave New Zealand as a group.
It is very important to note that you understand your visa conditions once the visa is granted to successfully gain entry permission to New Zealand. If your visa label states that ‘Return/Onward travel not required’ you must have a ticket to leave New Zealand when you enter. Not having a ticket when visa label has this condition may cause an issue with entry to New Zealand.
To make your visa successful you need services of a consultant who understands the relevant visa grant conditions and can guide you about the relevant documentation. If the evidence which states your purpose to travel to New Zealand is not attached in the desired way it may result in a delay in your process or refusal of your application. The case officer needs to understand your circumstances and for this one needs to be very careful in preparing the application which helps in positive decision making.
We here at West Highlander understand this because of expertise in this visa. We have successfully got visitor visas for our clients. We have a very transparent and clean process. Our service standards are best in the industry and we ensure that our clients are well informed about each and every aspect of the process. After a successful grant of visitor visa, we make sure that our clients understand their visa conditions which are very important.
Ms Parwinder Kaur holding a full license to advise on visitor visa have years of experience in this industry. She understands each and every aspect of the case and accordingly advice on documentation required.
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
Features and Benefits:
- Licensed Immigration adviser, Licensed by Immigration Advisor Authority, NZ
- Holder of full License
- Years of Experience with excellent success rate
- Accurate assessment of successful outcome of applications
- Independently case handling by experienced and License holder
- Competitive prices with excellent services
Steps in process
- STEP-1 : Gather documentation of your relationship history
- STEP-2 : Go for medicals & Police Clearance Certificates
- STEP-3 : Gather other personal documentation
- STEP-4 : Apply for your visa with Immigration, New Zealand
Why West Highlander
- Choosing the right visa category and providing supporting documentation is very important for the success of visa application. West Highlander has a tremendous success rate of family visa application. We look into the details f the case minutely so that it can be presented properly with the embassy. We have years of experience in dealing with complicated cases having a number of refusals before the case came to us. We successfully removed all the objections and we have a number of happy clients who successfully joined their spouses after applying for their visas through Ms Parwinder Kaur, Licensed immigration adviser by IAA, New Zealand.