Canada immigration consultants in Chandigarh

How to Get PR after Studies in Canada?

Students, after completing studies in Canada can apply for permanent residency. Canada is eager to retain foreign students who are graduated from educational institutions. Canada is an attractive place for students to study because it is possible for them to apply both for temporary and permanent residence in Canada. Dual intent allows students to apply for permanent residence while securing their temporary study permit.

The director of West Highlander Immigration Consultancy Pvt Ltd- Mr. Gurvinder Singh Kang shared valuable information on how students can get PR after completing their studies in Canada. He told that Canada operates the Post Graduation Work Permit Program, which offers foreign post secondary graduates an opportunity for work experience and in the long term possibility for permanent immigration.

There are several conditions to meet before students can apply for permanent residence in Canada. Mr. Gurvinder Singh Kang told that correct procedures need to be followed when applying for permanent residence.  If there happens to be little mistake in the paperwork for whatever reasons, students may face difficulty in applying for a post graduation work permit.  He advised the students to take advice and guidance from a licensed, experienced and authorized adviser who can help them simplify the process and abide by the guidelines of Canadian Immigration Embassy.

West Highlander has been providing expert immigration and consultancy services to the clients from last 15 years. The director of West Highlander- Mrs. Parwinder Kaur is qualified Canada Course graduate. West Highlander has credited many certificates and licenses recognized by immigration and education bodies abroad.