Canada Permanent Residency

How to get PR in Canada after Studies?

Is it Easy to get PR In Canada?

Students who are studying in Canada for a program in Canada for at least 2 years can avail numerous options.  Those who have previous experience in Canada can avail lucrative opportunities to Canadian employers. The authorities of Canada are eager to students from various educational institutions. Students can apply for both temporary and permanent residence in Canada. This is called dual intent.  With the help of dual intent, students can apply for permanent residence as well as secure their temporary study permit.  This is the main reason why Canada is an attractive place for students to study.

Various Programs to get Canada Permanent Residency

Canada offers its students numerous programs that permit students to apply for permanent residency after they have completed their studies successfully. Below mentioned are several programs that offer students to PR.  Let’s have brief information about each of them in detail.

  • Canadian Experience Class: – International students who have studied at an accredited post secondary school for the period of 2 years on a full time basis are qualified to apply for permanent residency in Canada under this program.  Students must have completed their education on a Canadian campus and must have worked for at least 12 months in a skilled position.
  • Quebec Experience Class: – Students who have studied in Quebec and have completed a vocational, Bachelor’s or Master’s/PhD level degree and have proficiency on French are suitable to apply under this program. Students do not need to have any prior work experience to qualify for this program.
  • Provincial Nomination Program:- Foreign students who have studied post secondary program in provinces such as British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island are suitable to apply under this program.  Several programs would require a work experience or job offer in the province where the degree was obtained, however, others may do not.  The best thing about this program is, foreign students can obtain their permanent residency faster under this program than any other program.

How West Highlander can help You?

West Highlander is a team of highly experienced and skilled immigration and study abroad consultants.  We provide our students necessary guidance and knowledge regarding course selection.   We strongly believe that choosing right course and a right place can help students get permanent residency easily in Canada.  Therefore, we provide our students complete knowledge about various courses so that they can easily get permanent residency in Canada after they have completed their studies in Canada.

The director of West Highlander- Ms Parwinder Kaur is a licensed adviser and has years of experience in the immigration industry.  She is also a qualified Canada Course Graduate agent. To know more information, feel free to contact us.  We will be more than happy to offer you expert services.