Machine learning Course
Machine Learning Course offers students two subject streams – Fundamentals of Machine Learning and Advanced Machine Learning. Students get to learn the basics and then building the core by incorporating powerful supervised learning algorithms in computerized packages. Further, the course offers students knowledge of modeling techniques through learning technique, anomaly detection, neural networking, enhancing data and a lot more. All this learning outcomes make Machine learning a most sought after course in Canada. With continues technological advancement Machine learning is growing popular among international students.
Scope of Machine learning Course in Canada
By taking on a Machine learning one can join as a data scientist and the scope in Canada is wide:
- The average salaries after machine learning course for entry level data scientist are approximately 60,000 CAD.
- The total number of data scientists in the last half a decade and there is a dearth of more than 20,000 professionals in machine learning and artificial intelligence domain.
- As compared to civil engineers, data scientists are more in demand and have 50% more demand.
Eligibility Requirements for Machine learning Course
Following are the eligibility requirements:
- Student should have secured a good score in 10 +2 for degree and diploma programs with 65-70%, for Master’s program student must have a great score at graduate level.
- Further, the student should have combination of these subjects- English, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics for pursuing a Artificial Intelligence Course in Canada.
- Student needs to have a language proficiency test score with IELTS 6 overall and no less than 5.5 in one module is acceptable for diploma program. For degree programs 6.5 overall IELTS is appreciated. One can give alternative language tests- PTE or TOEFL.
- Funds to cover tuition cost along with documents to prove the same.
- Further, student must have GIC of 10,000 CAD for covering living cost in Canada.
Duration of Machine learning Course in Canada
A diploma course is of duration 2 Years while a bachelor’s degree would be for 4 years. A master’s in artificial intelligence would be for 1 year.
Fees of Machine learning Course in Canada
Diploma/fast track program tuition fee is between 8,000-10,000 CAD approximately annually. Graduate program would cost around 20,000-25000 CAD and a Master’s program 20,000-30,000 CAD annually. Student must also keep in mind the cost of living in Canada.
Best Colleges for Machine learning Course in Canada
- University of British Columbia
- University of Toronto
- Carleton University
- Ryerson University
- University of Waterloo
- HEC Montreal
- Lambton College
- Durham College
- Fanshawe College
- Georgian College
- Centennial College
Post Study Work Options
With a 2 year diploma program or fast tracking program in machine learning course a student is allowed 3 years of Post Graduate Work Permit. Further a degree would get you equal number of PSWP rights.
Part time Work Options
Once you are enrolled in a full time course in a designated learning institute for machine learning one is allowed 20 hours per week part time and during breaks and vacations one can work full time.
Jobs and Salaries for Machine learning
A machine learning engineer in Canada can earn somewhere between Estimated-$75,000 – $94,000 CAD a year.
Following are the jobs with expected salaries:
- Machine Learning Engineer -86,000 CAD annually
- Data Scientist- 83,000 CAD annually
- Software Developer-73,000 CAD annually
- Operations Analyst-55,000 CAD annually
- Senior Data Scientist-96,000 CAD annually
- Software Engineer-81,000 CAD annually
- Software Team Leader-84,000 CAD annually
- Principal Software Engineer-100,000 CAD annually
West Highlander your Canada study abroad Consultant
- We are licensed immigration consultant for Canada study and immigration requirements delivering highest number of successful application results in the region for last 15 years.
- Our services are efficient and timely and our expert counselors are continuously updated with the latest information on the immigration requirement.
- Whether you are looking for the best course or program guidance or cost, duration or post study options we have all the answers for you.