Last Updated on May 27, 2022 by West Highlander
Data science profession is one of the most sought after professions globally. The specialist who is able to analyse the data, structure and process the data are highly in demand. So a degree in Data science would give a solid platform to start you career in this ever-growing field.
Indian students wishing to study in Canada can choose from number of options available in Masters in Data Science in Canada
This blog covers
- Eligibility requirements for Masters in Data Science in Canada for Indian students
- Tuition fee for Masters in Data Science in Canada for Indian students
- Intakes for Masters in Data Science in Canada
- Best Universities for Masters in Data Science in Canada
Eligibility requirements for Masters in Data Science in Canada for Indian students
There are certain eligibility requirements for Master in Data Science in Canada. The students from India need to full fill certain Academic and English language requirements
- They need to have 4 years of Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline to qualify for admission into this program of study
- International applicants also need to have good percentage of marks in their graduation. At least 70 % of marks in graduation are recommended. This percentage may vary depending on the university you wish to study in Canada
- Applicants also need to meet English language requirements. The need to have an IELTS band score of overall 7. Students may also submit an equivalent score in attest like PTE test as a proof of their English language ability.
Tuition fee for Masters in Data Science in Canada for Indian students
Study in Canada is affordable in terms of the quality of education they get. The tuition fee for Tuition fee for Masters in Data Science in Canada may be approximately CAD 22000 per year. This is about 13 lakh 40 thousands Indian rupees. Indian applicants must note that this tuition fee for Masters in Data Science may vary depending on the choice of their university.
Intakes for Masters in Data Science in Canada
International students may find programs for their further study in Canada for September and January intakes which are 2 major intakes. There is another intake of May but being a minor intake the course options may not be huge. So the international students are encouraged to apply well in advance so that they can secure of seat for their desired course of study.
Best Universities for Masters in Data Science in Canada
Canada is home to some of the best universities. As per the QS World university rankings Canada is home to 10 of the top 250 universities in the world. Students may choose a course in Data Science from various options available. The best and top Study in Canada consultant can help you shortlist a university of your choice. Some of the best universities for Masters in Data Science in Canada province wise are
Masters of Data Science in British Columbia Canada
Applicants wishing to study in British Columbia province can choose to do a course in following universities which are the Best Universities for Masters in Data Science in Canada in this province. After securing a offer of a place and fulfilling the relevant requirements applicants may apply for Canada study visa to travel to Canada to start the program of study
- Master of Data Science at University of British Columbia, British Columbia
- MSc in Data Science at Thompson Rivers University, British Columbia
- Master of Data Science (Okanagan) at University of British Columbia, British Columbia
- MEng in Applied Data Science at University of Victoria, British Columbia
- Master of Science in Data Science at Thompson Rivers University, British Columbia
- Master of Data Science in Computational Linguistics at University of British Columbia, British Columbia
Masters of Data Science in Ontario Canada
If your study in Canada destination is Ontario province then following are the Data science course at Masters Level for you. Applicants may hire the services of the top and best Canada study visa consultant who can guide you to choose a course suiting your academic background and any other preferences you may have.
- MMath in Data Science at University of Waterloo, Ontario
- Master of Data Science at University of Guelph, Ontario
- MSc in Data Science and Analytics at Ryerson University, Ontario
- Master of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (MDSAI) at University of Waterloo, Ontario
- MA in Social Data Analysis at University of Windsor, Ontario
- Master of Data Analytics (MDA) at Western University, Ontario
- MA, MEng, MASc, MBA (collaborative only) in Data Science at Carleton University, Ontario
Masters of Data Science in Alberta Canada
Students may also choose to do the below mentioned course in Alberta Canada.
- MEd in Measurement, Evaluation, and Data Science at University of Alberta, Alberta
Master of Data Science in Nova Scotia
- MSc in Computing and Data Analytics at Saint Mary’s University, Nova Scotia
Masters of Data Science Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Master of Data Science at Memorial University
West Highlander- Your trusted and best Canada student visa consultant in Chandigarh
In case you are student from India looking to apply for Canada student visa in 2022 you may contact West Highlander based in Sector 34 A Chandigarh. They are experts in guiding students about the study in Canada process. They have got years of solid experience in helping students apply for their Canada study visa. West Highlander is team of expert, qualified and experienced counsellors who have the skills and knowledge to guide you about the course of study in Canada. The counsellors have in depth discussion with Canada study visa aspirants and guide them choose a course suiting their current academic and work history profile as well as taking into consideration their future career goals. They also take into consideration the Canada student visa requirements of course being a logical progression of your current profile.
Once you have finalised on the course of study in Canada the admissions team at West Highlander send your completely filled application to your shortlisted university.
On receiving the offer letter the team proceeds further with your fees payment to get LOA that is letter of acceptance from Canadian university. The team further guides you about the Canada student visa documentation so that you can prepare the documents as required.