Last Updated on September 3, 2018 by West Highlander
There is hardly a person you will find who won’t lead a quality life. However, leading quality life you need to move in the country like New Zealand that offers people a relaxed and high-standard lifestyle. You can have everything anyone would want from a nation. Obviously, moving towards the new country is a daunting task but once you settle in the country I’m sure, you will not go back anywhere leaving New Zealand.
There are a plethora of business opportunities the Kiwi land offers. If you are willing to have all these benefits why not come to New Zealand with entrepreneur work visa.
Those people can move to the country who are wishing to purchase or establish a business and then work full-time in that business. The criterion of getting a visa is based on points under which you will be granted a visa for a period of 3 years in two stages. Entrepreneur work is a gateway to gain residency and settle in New Zealand. Meeting these requirements given below one can qualify and apply for such visa:
- You need to get at least 120points
- You need to make capital investment of $100,000, excluding working capital
- You must have credible business plan
- You must not have a recent business history of bankruptcy, fraud or business failure.
- You need to meet English language and have no criminal background
- To run a business you must have:
- Your business plan must have the following information regarding the business you are going to operate in New Zealand:
- You need to mention about the industry on which you will operate business
- Mention about location to your business plan
- Show evidence which supports any claims you made about your business in the points scale
- Have proof which states that you have enough money finance your business and you can support your family will come with you in New Zealand
- Have documents about whether you are setting up a new business or buying an existing one
- You must have relevant business experience to the proposed business
- You need to have financial forecasts
- You must have a great business track record and good character and must not have past bankruptcy, business failure, fraud.
- Have information describing how your venture will meet at least one of the business characteristics identified in the Entrepreneur Work policy objective
- The main motive of the Entrepreneur Work policy is to support to an economy of the country by facilitating experienced business people for operating innovative businesses.
Let’ discuss on purchasing an existing business
- If a person buying an existing business, he or she needs to have:
- Bring proof of the value and profitability of the business
- Get audit reports for the business for the last 2 years
- Have any sale and purchase agreement
- You must have independent valuation of the business or any other proof that meet its value
- Get statements of your losses and profits for past two years before you apply for the visa
- Have details about the current employment levels of the business.