To get a successful outcome of any visa application, it is very important to file your case as per the immigration instructions of the visa you are applying for. It is not only about filling up the application form. One needs to submit the documentation which fulfils the relevant instruction. The documentation submitted along with your visitor visa application must be authentic and verifiable by the immigration officer.
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
Features and Benefits:
- Licensed Immigration adviser, Licensed by Immigration Advisor Authority, NZ
- Holder of full License
- Years of Experience with excellent success rate
- Successful experience in dealing with complicated cases
- Accurate case assessment for successful outcome of applications
- Independently case handling by experienced and License holder
- Competitive prices with excellent services
- To successfully get your visitor visa you must prove that you are a bonafide applicant. You must provide along with your application the evidence that you genuinely intend to visit your kids in New Zealand. You must also provide evidence that you have enough funds for your proposed stay in New Zealand. The money must be legally acquired and earned.
- You must provide the documentation of your children whom to intend to visit in New Zealand; this depends on the visa category your child is in New Zealand.
- Immigration New Zealand accepts applications from only licensed immigration advisers. Unlicensed immigration advice is strictly prohibited and results in refusal of your visitor visa application.
- Ms Parwinder Kaur is a licensed immigration advisor licensed by immigration adviser, Licensed by Immigration advisor Authority New Zealand. She has got a full license and does not have any condition attached to her license. Being a full license holder she can independently handle your case with experience of successfully dealing with complicated cases. She has hot the knowledge to handle the cases appropriately which results in high visa success rate of the application.
Steps in process
- STEP-1 : Gather documentation of your relationship history
- STEP-2 : Go for medicals & Police Clearance Certificates
- STEP-3 : Gather other personal documentation
- STEP-4 : Apply for your visa with Immigration, New Zealand
Why West Highlander
- Choosing the right visa category and providing supporting documentation is very important for the success of visa application. West Highlander has a tremendous success rate of family visa application. We look into the details f the case minutely so that it can be presented properly with the embassy. We have years of experience in dealing with complicated cases having a number of refusals before the case came to us. We successfully removed all the objections and we have a number of happy clients who successfully joined their spouses after applying for their visas through Ms Parwinder Kaur, Licensed immigration adviser by IAA, New Zealand.