Canada is of the friendliest countries towards immigration with growing number of programs for immigrants to move to Canada. With numerous benefits and attractions it is common among applicants planning to be with their partners to apply for Spouse visa. One of the benefits of spouse visa is that an applicant can meet the requirements for Canada open work permit 2021 and access the benefits of the job market.
Canada open work permit
Canada open work permit is a work visa which allows applicants to work in Canada. In case your spouse is in Canada on a student visa or a work visa (temporary residency visa) then you can apply for the Canada open work permit as a dependent spouse. One of the common query among applicants planning to apply for Canada open work permit as a spouse of Canada student visa holder or work visa holder is whether they need a job offer for applying for Canada open work permit? For the applicants planning to meet the requirements for Canada open work permit 2021 there is no such requirement of a job offer to apply for Canada open work visa. The basic requirement of the dependent spouse visa for Canada is that you must have documents and proofs of marriage.
Requirements for Canada open work permit
The core basic requirements that applicants planning to apply for Canada open work permit is that your partner on TRV in Canada should be enrolled in a designated learning institute in a full time course or must have a valid work visa. Secondly, applicant must have documents or bona fide of relationship as this is important to assess the validity of your application and can convince your visa officer. Your Canada spouse visa consultant in Chandigarh, West Highlander can assist you in the complete documentation procedure and meeting the requirements for Canada open work permit.
Document requirements for Canada open work permit 2021: Spouse visa
For applying as dependent spouse visa for Canada applicants are required to provide the following basic documents to meet requirement for their open work permit:
- Documents of your spouse visa status in Canada- Your spouse in Canada should be enrolled in a DLI institute in a full time course or must hold a valid work permit.
- Marriage proofs- Bona fides of relationship marriage certificates, conversations, photographs, mutual friends, common bank account, and utility bills in both partners name can work as proof of marriage.
- Funds to support your stay in Canada- An applicant must have enough funds to support their stay in Canada
- Show your level of establishment in your home country- Which includes documents establishing financial and social standing of your family. Information about your family members. Your family businesses, property agricultural lands, your source of income etc.
Processing time for Canada Open work permit
The processing time for Canada open work permit application for spouse visa is approximately one month from the date you submit your Canada open work visa application.
Why West Highlander?
- West Highlander is one of the leading names with high application success rate for last 15 years and best Canada immigration consultant in Chandigarh.
- We provide a personalized free of cost assessment where we try and understand your requirements and guide you with the best program as per your requirement.
- Our high success rate is due to our personalized approach towards our client and licensed and experience immigration consultants.