The financial sector of Australia is burgeoning with growth potential, providing employment to 450,000 people and generating proliferating profits year after year. The country is known for its big four banks namely, Westpac Banking Corporation, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group, National Australia Bank and Commonwealth Bank of Australia. There are several other small banks, credit companies, building societies, authorized deposit taking institutions, mutual banks, etc. These provide enough scope for banking, accounting and finance graduates to find lucrative employment options for career in Australia. The average annual salary in this sphere is higher than in other industries in Australia.
Study Options in Australia –
To become a professional Accountant or CPA or a Financial Auditor, the student should have an Australian Bachelor degree, apply for membership entry and qualify foundation, professional and practical experience requirements. For senior secondary students, IELTS requirement is 6 Band and for graduate students, IELTS requirement is 6.5 Band. The various institutions and courses study abroad aspirants can opt to study at –
- The study abroad aspirants can opt for Bachelor of Accounting, Graduate Diploma in Accounting and Master of Accounting in Southern Cross University. They have accreditations from CPA Australia, IPA, etc. professional bodies.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Bachelor of Commerce (Economics and Finance), and Master of Professional Accounting course from Federation University recognized by CPA Australia and Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- For study in Australia, University of Sunshine Coast offers bachelors and masters in professional accounting for a career in Public Accountant, Management Accountant, Auditor and so forth.
- The Charles Darwin University also offers Bachelors and Masters in accounting and bachelors of commerce.
- La Trobe University offers Bachelor in Accounting/Finance to provide students with a choice to study subjects of their choice. It also offers BBA (Applied Finance), Master of Banking and Finance, etc.
The international students can opt to study in Australia in any of these universities and various others to establish a rewarding career in Australia in finance industry. To know more about the courses, institutions and career prospects in Australia in Accounting and Finance field, consult West Highlander. We are a renowned name in study abroad services industry in Chandigarh region and offer transparent services. We are a licensed adviser from MARA Australia, License no. 1280308.