Germany is a developed country settled in central-western Europe and has a famed education system. The country has a research and practicum oriented teaching and learning system so as to make students competent in performing tasks in actual business environment.
New European College is a Business School affiliated to the International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef (IUBH) and is located in the vibrant global city, Munich. IUBH has been granted 10 years of institutional accreditation by the German Council of Science and Humanities. The students are allowed to work 120 full days or 240 half days in a year and upon graduation, they can opt for 18-month job seeker visa. The institution has two intakes in the year – February and October.
Programs to study in Germany at New European College are –
- Master of Business Administration – The one-year MBA program is for students of diverse fields as it allows them to enrich and hone their business knowledge, leadership, and management and networking skills. The entry requirements include Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, assessment interview, GMAT score of at least 500, to the minimum of 6 bands in IELTS or 80 score in TOEFL or B Grade in CAE. The study abroad aspirants can pursue specialization in International Marketing, IT Management, Hospitality, and Accounting & Finance. In the third semester of the program, there will be a Capstone project which will enable students to apply their knowledge in the actual work field.
- Accelerated Master of Business Administration – The programs takes 1-year to complete. The contents of the program include economics, corporate finance, international marketing, leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship, etc. There are 4 specializations available in this program; these are international marketing, hospitality, accounting and finance, IT management.
- Bachelor of Arts in International Management – The Bachelors program is of 3-year duration within which there is an internship program of 6 months. The program is uniquely designed to equip students with the knowledge and understanding of business practice, marketing, finance, entrepreneurship, communication and economics. As entry requirements, the students are required to clear New European College Assessment Examination, Assessment Interview, IELTS Score of 6 or more, appropriate higher secondary education. The institution also has specialization in Accounting and Finance, and Human Resources.
- Pathway to Bachelors – In this, the students have to undertake 1 year foundation program to become capable of acquiring education at a university level in English. It covers business, business math, and business English. The foundation program even admits students with 5 score in IELTS. After successful completion of foundation program, the students are guaranteed to be given admission in the Bachelor’s program.
- Masters in International Management for Non-Business Graduates – The program is for those study abroad aspirants who have done their bachelors from a non-business field and aspire to fabricate a career in business scenario such as in finance, international marketing, accounting, operations, ethics, human resources, organisational behaviour, and so forth. The program consists of 5 semesters. The students can assume international management positions on completion of this program.
The institution has highly specialized program to study in Germany. The students can opt for prospective employment options upon completion of these programs. If you require more information regarding study in Germany, you can contact West Highlander Consultancy. Ms. Parwinder is an IATC certified consultant and Director at West Highlander. We are also an authorized representative of New European College.