The UK is of the favourite study destinations among international students. It has got a very long history of being a preferred study abroad destination. It is a very multicultural society with international students from all over the globe. Students get to study in top universities recognised globally along with availing benefits like part time work opportunities during study in UK and Post Study Wok visa after completion of study.
Higher Education Qualifications
International students can choose from a range of study disciplines depending on their career goals.
Higher qualifications are as below
- Taught Masters
- Research Masters
These higher education qualifications are provided by
General Admission requirements for Study in UK
Students need to fulfil the academic and English language requirements to apply for UK study visa
- For Bachelors programs students need to have 12th standard and Academic IELTS band score of 6 or an equivalent acceptable English language test. Students may be eligible for an English waiver based on their overall marks and specifically for marks in English subject.
- For Masters they need to have UK standard equivalent Bachelors qualification and a minimum band score of 6.5 or an equivalent acceptable English language test.
Part time work options
While on study in UK international students are allowed to work 20 hours per week. During scheduled vocations they can work full time.
Post study work options
UK has recently introduced an attractive Post Study work visa called as the UK Graduate route. On completion of a higher education degree students are eligible for PSW as below
- 2 years PSW – for Bachelors and Masters graduates
- 3 years PSW – for PhD graduates
Dependent spouse and children
You spouse and children may accompany you to UK as your dependents if you are going to study Masters or above program. Your spouse is allowed to work in UK
Why West Highlander
Apply through one of best UK study visa consultants
- Transparent and honest services
- Free and accurate assessment
- Free admission and visa filing services
- Director at West Highlander is education UK trained agent by British Council No. 2019/CT/7538