Why Study at the Universities in Gold Coast?
Gold Coast is a metropolitan region in the South of Brisbane and on Australia’s East Coast. There are a number of Gold Coast universities, Australia which are some of the best and high-ranked universities in Australia. Gold Coast is one of the most admired destinations for Indian students to study in Australia.
There are endless reasons why studying in Australia is considered one of the best destinations for Indian students to study in Australia. First of all, the Gold Coast is an abode to rare birds and rainforest. You will see a variety of birds and animals which you have never seen before in your whole life. The Gold Coast region of Australia also has some long sandy beaches, a great system of inland canals and waterways and surfing sports.
There are a number of theme parks for your amusement. These theme parks offer fun activities which are a different experience in itself. Some of the theme parks in Gold Coast in Australia which people come from all over the world are-
- Sea World
Extremely pleasant weather is also a major reason why Indian students should study at the Universities of Gold Coast in Australia. These are some reasons why Indian students can choose Gold Coast universities in Australia.
List of Universities in Gold Coast, Australia-
- Bond University
- Griffith University
- Southern Cross University
These are some of the major universities in Gold Coast, Australia.
Bond University is one of the non-profit private institutions in Gold Coast, Australia. It is a teaching-focused higher education institution which offers a number of programs to international students. The programs are designed in such a way that they will help you stand out in your career. Bond University promises abundant opportunities, new experiences, and events which will help shape your perspective and give great career outcomes. The university will encourage you to make a positive impact through research and give you exceptional learning experiences. There are a number of study areas in which programs are offered to international students, some of them are mentioned below-
- Actuarial Science and Data Analytics
- Business, Commerce and Entrepreneurship
- Construction, Property and Planning
- International Relations, Politics and Arts
- Communication, Film and Creative Media
- Psychology, Criminology and Social Sciences
- Health, Biomedical and Sports Sciences
Entry Requirements to get admission in Bond University-
Entry requirements for different courses are different but there are some general requirements which need to be fulfilled by international students in order to get admission to Bond University.
In order to get admission to the undergraduate programs, you need to score 60-65% on your 12th examination. An IELTS score of overall 6.5 bands with no band less than 6 bands in each module.
A bachelors degree in a relevant disciple is required in order to get admission to graduate programs at Bond University. An IELTS score of overall 6.5 bands with no band less than 6 bands in each module.
Griffith University is a public research university. It is also considered one of the best universities in Gold Coast, Australia. The university is ranked among the top 2% of universities in the world. The faculty at Griffith University consists of Australia’s most awarded teachers. Griffith University has a reputation providing for remarkable research and teaching excellence.
A huge number of undergraduate and graduate programs are offered to international students. Some of the subject areas in which programs are offered are mentioned below-
- Architecture, Construction and Planning
- Science and Environment Music and Performing Arts
- Medicine, Dentistry and Health
- Visual and Creative Arts
- Business and Government
- Engineering, IT and Aviation
- Criminology and Law
- Humanities, languages, Social Sciences
The university is considered a world-class university and the programs are designed in a way that will help you reach your goals.
Entry Requirements to get admission in Griffith University-
There are some degree requirements which are different for each course. These are some general requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to get admission to the programs of Griffith University. These requirements may vary depending upon the programs and courses you have chosen to pursue.
An average of 70% in your 12th qualification or equivalent is required to get admission to the undergraduate programs. An IELTS score of overall 6-6.5 bands with no band less than 6 bands in each module are required in order to get admission to these programs.
Bachelors in Related disciplines is the most general requirement to get admission to the graduate programs at Griffith University. An IELTS score of overall 6.5 bands with no band less than 6 in each module is required in order to get admission to the graduate programs at Griffith University in Australia.
Southern Cross University is another public university which offers innovative research programs which are globally significant. The university works closely with the government sectors and industries. The postgraduate employment rate of Southern Cross University is almost 91% and is ranked among the top 200 young universities in the whole world. There are a number of undergraduate and graduate programs in a subject area are offered to international students. Some of them are mentioned below-
- Arts and Humanities
- Media and Creative Arts
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Science and Environment
Entry Requirements to get admission in Southern Cross University-
There are some degree requirements which are different for each course. These are some general requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to get admission to the programs of Southern Cross University. These requirements may vary depending upon the programs and courses you have chosen to pursue.
You must have completed your 12th standard and an IELTS score of overall 6 bands with no band less than 5.5 in each module is required to get admission to the undergraduate programs.
You must have completed a bachelors degree in a related discipline in order to get admission to graduate programs in Southern Cross University. An IELTS score of overall 6.5 bands with no band less than 6 bands in each module is required in order to get admission to the graduate programs.
Benefits to study in the Universities in Gold Coast, Australia-
- Second Post-Study Work Visa- As Gold Coast is a regional area, you can apply for a second post-study work visa after completing your bachelors degree. You will be eligible for up to 4 years of Post Study Work Visa in Australia. The privilege of getting an extended post-study work visa is a great benefit to study in the universities of Gold Coast. This comes under a Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485) with a second Post-Study Work Stream.
- Easy State Nomination for PR- You will easily get a PR when you complete your programs. There are certain requirements that need to be fulfilled and you will easily nominated by the state of Queensland for PR in Australia.
- Great Career Opportunities- Gold Coast offers you great career opportunities for international students. You can also get great jobs in tourism and hospitality management. Some of the other great career opportunities in commerce, medicine, and sports are also offered to international students. You will easily get a job when you graduate from the programs you have chosen.
- Quality Education and Training- The quality of education and training which is offered at the Gold Coast is exceptional. The programs are crafted in such a manner that they will impart more practical knowledge and make you industry-ready. These qualifications will help you get the knowledge that is required in certain fields and make you skilled enough that you will get a job as soon as you graduate.