Canada is one such country that believes in keeping families together and currently is accepting and processing Canadian spouse visa applications. With the growing popularity among immigrants for numerous Canada study abroad and immigration programs, the major concern many often enquire about is how to apply for their partner’s application and what to expect in terms of Canada spouse visa processing time 2021.
Spousal applications have witnessed a recent spike in numbers by immigration authorities as many study visa holders wish to sponsor their spouse to Canada. The duration of time it takes for Canada spouse visa processing time 2021 depends on numerous factors and is varied for different Canada study visa primary applicant case.
While you wait for Canada spouse visa to be processed there are numerous options to be considered. It is best advised to consult your best Canada immigration consultant in Chandigarh.
Average Canada Spouse Visa processing time 2021
Since a few years Canada spouse visa processing time for whether the application is inland or outland is around 1.5 to 2 months. However, the processing time would depend on your documentation process which your best Canada immigration consultant in Chandigarh can advise you on.
What factors can affect Canada Spouse Visa processing time 2021?
There are numerous factors which can affect the Canada spouse visa processing time 2021 for dependent applicants of Canada study visa applicants:
- Primary Applicant enrolled in a Designated learning institute
- The foremost important factor for dependent applicant for Canada spouse visa processing time is that primary applicant who had applied for Canada study visa should be enrolled in DLI or designated learning institute.
- The primary applicant should be presently enrolled in DLI in a Canada study program.
- This would ensure that spouse’s Canada open work permit processing time is faster.
- Documentation for the applicant
- Bona fide documents of applicant include the partner applying for sponsorship should meet the requirement of the program.
- You should possess relationship proves and documents suggesting that spouse or dependent applying for Canada spouse visa is established and can support his stay (financial funds).
- Further you should have a clear intention of being with your partner.
- Documents showing proof of relationship
- For Canada spouse visa application processing it is expected that you are able to provide documents supporting your relationship.
- These proofs are another crucial factor in determining the Canada spouse visa processing time and are important for your case officer to be able to consider the genuineness of your relationship.
- Having a marriage certificate would not suffice and therefore you should be able to provide documents such as public recognisation of marriage like photographs, marriage invitation; living together proofs- utility bills in name of the partner, joint bank accounts, and copies of government issues IDs.
- Place of Application
- The processing time of your application can vary depending on the place of application.
- Your best Canada study abroad consultant in Chandigarh is your best guide on the application success.
- Number of Application
Another factor which your Canada immigration consultant in Chandigarh would guide you on is the timely applying for the process.
- Medical screening
You would be required to undergo a medical screening and provide a medical certificate.
- Responding to information required response
Ensure that you respond to the information required response by the immigration authority and immigration officer in time to ensure a fast processing time.
- Interview process
Usually, an interview is not required. However in case your case officer finds certain documentation which require explanation or unavailability of certain documents you were expected to provide then an interview can be requested.
How to avoid delay in Canada spouse visa processing time 2021?
- Carefully read the application guide for your immigration category and follow the instructions.
- Properly fill out, sign and datethe application forms as required by your best Canada immigration consultant in Chandigarh.
- Include all the required documents as indicated on the application checklist.
- Pay the correct fee using the instructed method of payment.
- Include the payments with your application.
- Ensure you check your application before submitting it.
How West Highlander can assist you?
- West Highlander is one of its kind Canada immigration consultancy in Chandigarh that have years of experience and expertise in providing spouse visa Canada consultation.
- We offer FREE of charge assessment to ensure quality and success are achieved when you begin your Canada immigration process in collaboration with us.
- The Director of West Highlander – Ms. Parwinder Kaur is a Canada Course Graduate and immigration lawyer with years of experience.
- If you require any kind of help in Spouse Visa Canada or study in Canada, please feel free to consult West Highlander Immigration Consultants in Chandigarh for unbiased and bona fide assistance.