Family Visas

Family Visas

Choose the right visa category for your family member and stay with your loved ones abroad.

Family Visas

The family is an integral part of our life and everybody loves to have his family with him, whichever part of the world one may live in. There are various visa categories under which you can apply visas for your family – Spouse, Children, Parents. It is very important that you choose the right visa category for your family for the visa application to be successful. Choosing a wrong category can destroy the chances of getting a visa for your loved ones.


Family Visas can be tricky and documentation & evidence required in these visas can be very high as compared to other visas. So for the intricacies of the family visa cases, legal process to be handled effectively, you need to consult the experienced & licensed consultant. To choose a right category for a visa, one needs to have a thorough knowledge of all the visa policy. Team Westhighlander has got years of experience and specialization in this category. We have got successful results even for the toughest of the application.

  • Hassel Free Transition
  • One Stop Solution
  • Licensed & Regulated
  • Accurate Assessment

Enquire Now

Spouse Visas

Dependent Child Visas

Parent Visas

Family & Friends Visitor visas

  • Spouse/Child (500 Sub Class)of Student Visa Holder Class

    • Student visa (500 subclasses) allows an individual to stay in Australian country to study in a university that is full-time recognized educational institution.
    • Check Eligibility and Know benefits
  • Spouse/Child (309 Subclass) of Permanent Resident/Citizen

    • Australia is supposed to be the country that is magnificent and the economy of the country is also stable with the infrastructure that is developed. This country offers countless job opportunities to the talented and workers that are immigrant.
    • Check Eligibility and Know benefits
  • Spouse/Child (Sub Class 457)of Work Visa Holder

    • 457is the subclass of spouse/child visa and is a sponsored employer visa that permits overseas workers for working in Australian country for a period of four years. The subclass 457 of spouse/child visa is one of the common pathways for attaining the work sponsorship in Australia.
    • Check Eligibility and Know benefits
  • Visitor Visa for Parents /family friends (Sub Class 600)of Student Visa Holder/Permanent Resident/Citizen

    • Australia is considered as one of the fascinating places in the world where every individual wants to go. Are you planning to visit Australia? If yes, then a visitor visa (Subclass600) is meant for you.
    • Check Eligibility and Know benefits
  • Parents Contributory (Sub Class 143)

    • Parents contributory (Subclass 143) permits parents of an Australian citizen, permanent residents or the eligible citizen of New Zealand to live in Australia on a permanent basis. For this visa, there is the requirement of applicants that are sponsored by a child or spouse or one of the permanent citizens.
    • Check Eligibility and Know benefits
  • Family / Friends – Group Visas

  • Spouse/Child of Student Visa Holder/Permanent Resident/Citizen /Work Visa Holder

    • Join your spouse in NZ along with your kids. Apply through experienced licensed advisor having years of experience with an excellent success rate in dealing with dependent/spouse of a student visa holder/work visa holder/permanent resident/citizen of New Zealand.
    • Check Eligibility and Know benefits
  • Family / Friends – Group Visas

    • If you and your group of friends/colleagues intend to travel to New Zealand for the same event or any other purpose which is same and your travel arrangement would also be the same, the Group Visa is exactly the option for you.
    • Check Eligibility and Know benefits
  • Visitor Visa for Parents /family friends of Student Visa Holder/Permanent Resident/Citizen

    • Get Successful outcome of visitor visas by applying through experts in this line. Licensed by immigration Advisor Authority, Ms Parwinder Kaur has years of experience in dealing with visitor visa applications successfully.
    • Check Eligibility and Know benefits

How to Apply

  • 1


    Positive assessment, signing of Services agreement & KYC norms

  • 2


    Complete thoroughly explained document checklist & samples uploaded into your account

  • 3

    Get started now

    Through review by expert application lodged for further processing

default image

I was looking for some Business Migration and relocation services. Then one of my family friends suggested me to take advice from West Highlander. My case was complicated but Lawyer Mrs. Parwinder Kaur's advice and her team in West Highlander made it easier and smoother. I am very thankful to all of them for the

Pardeep Australian - Business Migration 188

Connect with Us