University of Otago
Duration: 1 Year
*Fee: NZ$29,702.00 (13, 50,496) per year
This requires 12 months to complete full time study and an intensive program to pursue this which includes PG Coursework and Research in the multidisciplinary field of International Studies. Through this, the students develop their knowledge and analytical skills which are important for understanding the situation of the contemporary World.
They need to study core curriculum of four papers:
- International Politics
- The Global Economy
- International Legal Issues
- Global Peace and Conflict
Papers the students will be studying are:
The students will be performing leadership roles in positions requiring International Expertise are:
The students who’ve completed their Bachelors Degree are eligible to apply for Master of International Studies (MIntSt) at University of Otago in New Zealand.
English Proficiency Score
- IELTS score of 6.5 not less than 6.0
- TOEFL Score (iBT) – 95 with a minimum writing score of 22
- TOEFL Score (pBT) – 587 (TWE 4.5); Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) – Minimum score of 176
- PTE Academic – Overall score of 64 with no communicative skills score below 57
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.