University of Otago
Duration: 1 Year
*Fee: NZ$43,073.00 (19, 54,670) per year
To have a Degree of Master in Tourism one requires completing the course content within a year. This is an interdisciplinary area of studies that requires the in-depth knowledge of the course introduced in the course content with conducting an independent and authentic research. This degree deals with the course content which are in core, contemporary and learn about the emerging issues and how to solve them accordingly. This course is taught by the leading researchers of the world having expertise in tourism, leisure and hospitality.
The students have to undertake the following papers:
- Advanced Tourism Concepts
- Tourism Methods and Analysis/Tourism and Development Ethnographic Field School
- Tour Papers of Level 400+One paper outside Tour
- Research Project
The students who’ve their Bachelors are eligible to apply for Master for Tourism at University of Otago in New Zealand.
English Proficiency Score
- IELTS Score: 6.5 not less than 6.0 in any module
- TOEFL: (iBT) 95 not less than 22; (pBT) 587 Score
- PTE Academic: Overall 64 Score, in Communication not less than 57.
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.