Study in Germany
Germany is a popular destination among international students planning to pursue higher education. Universities in Germany combine research and academic studies and are a platform for several scientific discoveries. Excellent education quality, no tuition fees and wide career opportunities makes Germany a great study destination. Going forward let us discuss the scope of opting for Masters in Germany.
Study in Germany for Free
Yes! It is possible to study in Germany for free. Germany believes in providing education at a reasonable or free of cost to students. Public universities do not charge tuition fee and students with a great academic score can easily opt for Masters in Germany. While there is no cost of tuition in Germany a student would have to pay a nominal administrative fee of 200-500 Euros yearly. While majority of public universities do not charge fees the study requirements can be a challenging factor. Therefore one must consult a Germany study advisor for complete details and knowing about various programs. One has the option of choosing a private university too where the students would have to bear the cost.
Masters in Germany: Scope
- Germany has top 12 universities ranking high in the QS World University rankings.
- Technical University of Munich is one of the popular universities for Masters courses and ranks 25th under the engineering and technology and 18th in Computer Science.
- Masters in Germany can be considered a fruitful option for students as per the QS Employability rankings.
- On an average 2,50,000 international students enroll every year and majority of them opt for Masters in Germany in technical streams.
- Another popular stream is Business and management programs in Germany also attract a large number of international students.
- After completing a Masters in Germany an international student can opt for visa extension upto 18 months.
Duration of Masters in Germany– Is usually between 1-2 years duration and students can opt for several scholarships to ease the financial constraint.
Eligibility Requirements for Studying in Germany
For pursuing a Masters in Germany following requirements need to be met:
- Students need a bachelor’s in the relevant field of 4 years.
- Further, GRE or GMAT score are required depending on the university you opt for.
- Language proficiency of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, German language requirement is not expected from all universities.
- Previous Work Experience
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Passport Copy
Language of Instruction
Language of Instruction in Germany is both in English and German Language. International students need not worry about learning Germany for understanding the course work.
Best Universities for Masters in Germany
- Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich
- Technical University of Munich
- Heidelberg University
- Humboldt University Berlin
- Charite Universitatmedizin Berlin
- University of Freiburg
- University of Tubingen
- RWTH Aachen
- Technical University Berlin
- Free University of Berlin
- University of Bonn
Popular Masters in Germany Programs
- Masters in English
- Masters in Computer Science
- Masters in Data Science
- Masters in Economics
- Masters in Electrical Engineering
- Masters in Social Work
- Masters in Robotics
- Masters in Embedded Systems
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering
- Masters in Automotive Engineering
- Masters in Energy Engineering
- Masters in Psychology
- Masters in Neuroscience
- Masters in Epidemiology
- At West Highlander we guide you by taking into consideration your career goals
- We help with the entire application and visa process which is very tricky.
- One needs to present submit their application and visa application carefully to get an offer of a place and then a visa for immigrating to Germany.
- West Highlander is the best immigration consultants for Germany in Chandigarh.
- We offer a FREE assessment, to begin with your decision of working in Germany and here we try to see how we can assist you in your decision.
- We are ICEF Germany accredited and IATC qualified counselors.