Entrepreneur Work Visa New Zealand
This visa initially for 3 years allows one to establish a new business or purchase an existing business in New Zealand. Running a business based outside Auckland gives you additional 40 bonus points. There are numerous business purchase options available.
Pathway to Permanent Residency
This Entrepreneur work visa has a very friendly and clear pathway to Residency. This is a multiple entry visa allowing you to freely move in and out of New Zealand for the duration of your visa.
On fulfilling the conditions of your visa you become eligible to apply for Entrepreneur residence visa. As a New Zealand resident, you can live, work and study in New Zealand without any restriction
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
Features and Benefits:
- Temporary visa for 3 Years with a very friendly pathway to permanent residency.
- All family members included in the application – no separate processing for other family members: spouse and dependents under 19 years
- Compulsory requirement: only investment of NZD 100000 and IELTS 4 Band overall.
- No compulsory requirements of qualification and dependent English language. Dependents can purchase ESOL at later stage while applying for PR
- You do not need to own a business if you have relevant senior management experience, have an investment of NZD 100000 & IELTS 4 band you may qualify to apply.
- No maximum age restriction to qualify for this visa for the main applicant
- 2 step process; steps giving clarity above the stages of application
- Total processing time of 10 Months
- Transparent and systemized visa process
- One of the main benefits of this visa is that it offers permanent residency to the applicant but for obtaining the permanent residency it is important that he/she should fulfill the criteria amended by the officials.
- To gain the permanent residency a person should be holding the entrepreneur work visa and should be able to work in the business at least for two years. The applicant should have initiated the capital investment and must have created jobs. All the obligations are required to be compiled and in any case, if the running business period is not two years then extra requirements must be completed.
- Very easy eligibility conditions. One needs to have an investment of NZD 100000 only and Functional English level which is equivalent to overall IELTS 4 band. It is not compulsory to be a business owner if you have senior management experience and have the investment capability and score 120 points you may apply for this visa along with your family.
- A person needs to score 120 points for various factors to qualify for this visa. A person gets points for various attributes of age, intended capital investment, business experience, full-time jobs to be created for New Zealand residents, business exports etc.
Steps in process
- Step-1: Gather Documents documentation relevant to your business in your home country
- Step-2: Prepare detailed business plan as per your proposed business in New Zealand. The business must not be more 3 months old
- Step-3: Arrange for your medicals from a panel Doctor and arrange for your Police Clearance Certificates
- Step-4: Submit your complete application
Free online Assessment
- Understanding the relevant visa policy and current procedures in place are very crucial for the success of the initial visa application. It’s not only about getting initial visa but also making the right investments and meeting the visa obligations to make you eligible to apply for further process.
- For this you need the services of professional and qualified consultants who have experience of successfully putting up business visa applications.
- For free online assessment Click Here