New Zealand Management Academies
Campus: Waikato, Sylvia Park
Duration: 1 year
Intake: May, June, July, September, October and November
*Fee: Tuition Fees: NZ$20,960, Resource Fees: NZ$3,200
In the first half of the program, you’ll be studying the module of hospitality management which deals with the basics of the operational knowledge and other skills. In the second half, you’ll enhance the learned skills and will get a chance to get into a full internship which is entirely optional.
By pursuing this Diploma of Level 6, you’ll be learning:
- All the Operational Activities which will impactful to the management while making decisions.
- To perform your role and related responsibilities of HR Staff.
- To utilize the financial-managing practices, tools in hospitality operations.
- To plan the events
Followingly, in semester 2:
- Managing the resources and procurement in the operations of Hospitality Management.
- Learning about the impact the external Business Environment Causes
- Developing an operational plan for the specific case in the Hospitality Business
The students with 10+2 complete interested to make their career in the Hospitality Sector are eligible to apply for the NZ Diploma in Hospitality Management L5.
English Proficiency Score
- IELTS Academic: Overall Band Score 6.0 not less than 5.5 in any band.
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.