Australia the great name of opportunities is popular among people planning to choose it for study or work. Due to a large number of people selecting Australia as their preferred choice there have been several immigration programs that have become popular. The benefits of moving to Australia are many! Firstly, the country has numerous work opportunities and offers a serene and warm climate. Moreover, the free healthcare scheme is available for everyone. Moreover, the friendly immigration policies support and believe in keeping the families together. Due to which a common query is the processing time of Australian spouse visa subclass 309 for 2021.
Going forward we would be discussing the complete details on the ensuring that processing time of Australian spouse visa subclass 309 for 2021 is quicker for prospective applicants.
Australia spouse visa subclass 309
Subclass visa 309 or partner visa/spouse visa is a temporary visa and is the first step for you to join your partner already residing in Australia. This visa subclass can assist you in applying for residency visa in Australia in a later stage. 309 visas allow spouses, permanent residents and de-facto partners of PR or citizens of Australia who are outside of Australia. This visa allows you to stay in Australia for an indefinite period until your permanent resident visa under subclass visa 100 is approved. By applying for visa 309 applying for permanent visa subclass 100 can increase your processing time. With spouse visa 309 you could work or study in Australia without any restriction. One of the suggestions by registered migration agent for Australia in Chandigarh, West Highlander is to apply for subclass visa 600 or visitor visa for Australia if you wish to be with your partner soon as the processing time depending on your application for Australia spouse visa subclass 309 can vary for 2021.
Partnership Condition: For increasing the processing time of Australia spouse visa subclass 309 in 2021
Applicants planning to apply for Australia PR need to check the following partnership conditions:
- Firstly, your partner in Australia should hold an Australia permanent residency visa.
- Your marriage needs to be recognized by Australian law and you would be required to provide sufficient proofs for the relationship.
- Proving long term relationship status while lodging your application for Australia spouse visa subclass 309 for 2021 can increase the processing time. If your relationship is 3 years or older and you could provide sufficient documents supporting the same you could be eligible for faster processing time of Australian spouse visa subclass 309 in 2021.
- If you have a dependent child with your partner then your relationship of 2 years with your partner can qualify for long term relationship and can result in faster processing time. You would have to provide sufficient documents to satisfy the visa officer.
- Your husband or wife who is already staying in Australia under PR would have to meet the sponsorship conditions.
- Your husband/wife who is staying in Australia cannot sponsor you if they have already sponsored 2 other applicants on this visa.
- In case your husband/wife was themselves sponsored through this visa subclass in last 5 years they would not be eligible to sponsor you.
- Applicant would have to be a partner, spouse or dependent of a citizen of Australia or should holder of an Australian PR.
- In case your partner holds a New Zealand citizenship then also one can apply for subclass visa 309.
- Further, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements and complete documentation process for quicker processing time of Australian spouse visa subclass 309 in 2021.
- Medical checkup, police verification and value statement evaluation is required to ensure you get a faster processing time of Australia spouse visa subclass 309 for 2021.
Processing time of Australian spouse visa subclass 309 for 2021
The current processing time of Australia spouse visa subclass 309 is 12 months. However, the above documentations and requirements can vary the processing time of Australian spouse visa subclass 309.
Why West Highlander for your Australian Spouse visa application?
- We offer one on one FREE profile assessment and ensure that we understand your needs completely before providing solutions to cater your Australia spouse visa requirement.
- We have highest application success rate for the last 15 years and provide best services for your Australia spouse visa consultants in Chandigarh for Australia requirement.
- We are licensed registered migration agent of Australia (MARA) and PIER qualified counselor and one of the key spokespersons’ for your Australia spouse visa requirement for faster results for migration to Australia in less time. Other than this we are also AAERI member.