The students with great interest in the academics mostly go for either Research programs or Ph. D level of studies to have in-depth expertise of the particular area of studies. Such students can grant them a great platform by studying research programs of Ph. D abroad. The tag of international studies level-ups the value of their qualification more.
Internationally you can study:
- Masters Program with Research
- Doctorate of Philosophy
The countries where you can think of studying Ph. D are:
- Research and Ph. D in New Zealand
The Universities in the New Zealand providing Research Programs and Ph. D are in the world’s top 3% Universities worldwide as per the QS World University Ranking. These universities are publically funded. These are renowned globally for their academics and most importantly research. In New Zealand one chooses to select from wide range of different subject-areas for their studies. The benefits of studying Ph. D in New Zealand:
- Your Ph. D is here for FREE.
- You only have to pay Domestic Fees.
- You get work rights.
- You can take your family along to New Zealand.
- Research and Ph. D in Germany
Ph. D is free at the government-funded universities of Germany for the International Students. By studying Research programs or pursuing Ph. D in Germany provides great opportunities to the International Students. Almost 5,000 students complete their Ph. D from Germany every year. It generally takes 4-6 years to get through with the Ph. D in Germany.
In other mentioned countries, you get great opportunity to study Ph. D but you need to pay tuition fees. But being an International Student, Ph. D program providers give you scholarships.
- Research and Ph. D in Australia
In Australia Government funded universities, the tuition fee required to pay by the International Students is approximately $14,000 to $38,000 per year. It generally takes 3-3.5 years to complete your Ph. D in Australia.
- Research and Ph. D in Canada
Studying Ph. D program in Canada is comparatively demands less tuition fee than the countries charging fee from the students desiring to advance their level of studies internationally. Generally, in Canada this program costs around CAD 10,000 to max 20,000 per year. Most of the Canadian programs get completed within 3 years but some may extent it further. Canada also provides scholarships.
- Research and Ph. D in the UK
The Education of the UK is renowned globally and respected everywhere. And is the case of its Ph. D Programs. In the UK, the tuition fee of such program starts from $23,000 for International Students. With this, you get work in the UK as well.
Requirements to study Research or Ph. D Program abroad:
- Excellent Academics – One atleast need to have above average percentage in their previous qualification.
- Motivation Letter – Motivation Letter should include a brief introduction specifying the programme you would like to apply for. First, state a clear career objective of your future project and the reasons for choosing this particular PhD programme. Provide the information about your previous academic and professional experience etc.
- Research Proposal – To be accepted by the university to study Research Program, you need to submit research proposal in area of your interest.
- Mature Student – A student with practical work experience is highly preferred.
- English Proficiency – Student should have scored 6.5 in IELTS or equivalent in TOEFL.
To know in detail to study Research or any Ph. D related program in any of the above mentioned country, consult Chandigarh’s highly qualified and experienced West Highlander study-abroad consultancy.
Why West Highlander?
To apply for any Research or Doctorate Level of program to study-abroad can be quite daunting as you’ve to keep in mind about so many things at one point of time. By applying through West Highlander, we could be of a great leverage for you. How?
- Documentation: We will assist with organising each of your documents which is needed to be submitted while sending your proposal to the university to get acceptance or at the time of visa.
- Faculty Assessment: We will help you to judge the chances of your case as we have close association with the Universities.
- Motivation Letter: This is essential and our team will assist with how to present you and your reason of studying the program in the desired language through Motivation Letter in best way possible.
- Research Proposal Guidance: We will also help with your proposal in order to frame it in a right way. We will get you assistance and guidance right from the University’s concerned person because of our association with them.
- Scholarship Assistance: For you, we will also provide you scholarship details which you can avail as Research or Doctorate Student to make your studies and living smoother process in an abroad country.
- Family Migration: Because we have great expertise in visa-guidance, we will also guide your family member to migrate with you if needed.
Along with this, we will assist you with other minor requirements as well required from your side. We have high level of expertise in study-abroad counselling. We recommend you to opt us as we are experienced and highly-qualified study-abroad consultancy with high visa-approval success rate.