457is the subclass of spouse/child visa and is a sponsored employer visa that permits overseas workers for working in Australian country for a period of four years. The subclass 457 of spouse/child visa is one of the common pathways for attaining the work sponsorship in Australia. This visa is useful for the workers as they can renew it after four years for another four years. This visa can be used by a skilled worker for traveling to Australia and working for their approved sponsor. This visa also can be used for bringing the family in Australia for the purpose of work or study. Stages that are required to be initiated for this visa include the decision of the employer and getting approval to sponsor. The second stage is linked to position nomination and the third stage is associated with the overseas employee applying for this visa.
If you are concluding your spouse for this visa then the main requirements are linked to the providing of a marriage certificate. But, if you are accumulating your spouse and children then you are required to deliver the copies of birth certificates which depict the name of biological parents.
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
WEST HIGHLANDER FEATURES
- Operations Director, Parwinder Kaur is the member of Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) – 5824.
- Licensed from Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) – 1280308.
- High quality and personalized services are included.
- Work Excellency is confirmed by the team.
- Ability to achieve the desired outcomes for customers.
- Efficiency to go ‘above and beyond’.
It is significant that before applying for a visa, there should be the following of eligibility criteria as it helps in processing the application more rapidly. Fulfilling the eligibility for subclass 457 of spouse/child visa following are the requirements:
- Police certificates are required to be given for confirming that the character is clean.
- Relationship proofs should be provided like marriage certificate.
- Documents should be prepared in an adequate manner.
- Application must be lodged correctly.
Steps that must be included in the process of subclass 457 of spouse/child visa application for the purpose of work are elaborated below for the enhanced comprehension:
- First step associated with the spouse visa is that there should be the providing of documents appropriately.
- Proof of relationship must be considered and provided such as birth certificates.
- Common spouse sponsorship must be confirmed for completing the whole process.
- Sufficient funds must be ensured for the purpose of application completion and survival purpose as well.
Why West Highlander
- International presence is relevant for the business that specializes in immigration services. West Highlander has the international presence in countries like Australia, New Zealand, Canada and UK. Our operations director, Parwinder Kaur is an active member of Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) and is licensed from Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) & which is helpful in obtaining the visas for Australia authentically. We have attained efficiency in achieving the highest ratio of success through 12 years of experience. The team of our company is always concerned about providing the services that are extra efficient. The management team of the company, Gurvinder Singh Kang, Managing director and Parwinder Kaur, operations director confirms that the team is meeting the requisites of a customer.