Australia study Visa admission requirements for 10 + 2 students
Students who have done their 12th from India and would like to study in Australia need to meet the following conditions to get admission into their desired course in Australia.
- The first and foremost requirement is the year of 12th pass out. To get admission into a bachelor’s program in Australia the students need to be recent pass out. If you are not a recent pass out that is you have a Gap Year after your 12th then you may not be able to get admission.
- Along with being a recent pass out the students also must not have any gaps between their 10th standard and 12th This is the second admission requirement. It means that they must have done their 12th in two years after completing their 10th. If the student completed their 10+2 three years after completing their 10th then the students need to have a strong justification of that Gap Year .If the students do not have a strong justification then they will not be able to get offer of a place to study in Australia
- The third requirement is about the percentage of marks in a 12th .students must have good marks in the 12th standard to get admission into their desired bachelors program in Australia. If you do not have the required minimum percentage you may not be able to get it admission. The minimum percentage required may depend on the board you may have done your 10 + 2 from like CBSE board, ICSE board, Punjab board, Haryana board or any other state board.
- The students who have done their 10 + 2 and are looking forward to study Bachelors Degree in Australia also need to complete the English language requirements. The students can complete the English language requirements by providing the IELTS test or PTE test. The required band score is overall 6 with at least 5.5 in all of the modules or an equivalent PTE Score. If the students do not have this English level they may get problem in having a direct admission to their desired course of study in Australia.
Australia student Visa requirements 2022 after 10 + 2
Once you get an offer of a place students need to prepare the visa documentation. Students need to meet certain visa conditions as a part of their study in Australia Visa application process.
- The first and foremost is the funds requirement. As per the student visa policy the students are required to have enough funds for the first 12 months of their tuition fee, cost of living and travel expense. This is one of the first and foremost requirements. If you do not have enough funds for your Australia study Visa then there are chances that you may not be able to proceed with your application.
- The amount of funds required is to have tuition fee for one year, cost of living for one year and travel expenses. The cost of living for one year is about Australian dollars 21000 and travel expenses as per Australian embassy is Australian dollars 2000 .the tuition fee may vary depending on the course you have chosen to study in Australia.
- Another requirement is to submit a CEO with a student with the application. It is confirmation of enrolment of studies students get when they pay their tuition fee to the university or college.
- The third requirement is of having a overseas student health coverage. As a part of Australia student visa application process the students need to have an OSHC. The duration of the overseas student health coverage must be equal to the duration of your course. The visa would be granted for the duration of the overseas student health coverage you submit with your application.
- Another student visa for Australia requirement is submitting a GTE statement .GTE stands for genuine temporary entrant requirement. The students need to submit a well-drafted GTE statement along with their application. It is important documents which must accompany your visa application. If the case officer is not satisfied with the GTE statement, there are chances that your visa application may be refused despite having funds and fulfilling the other requirements