Australia is a beautiful, charming and admirable continent country. It is not just the beauty that brings people to the country but the exceptionally good education facilities have played an eminent card. Home to some of the best universities in the world, Australia is a highly recognised education host. Among various universities, Charles Darwin University is highly sought after option.
CDU is a dual sector public university with over 21,000 students and about 700 faculty members. CDU has its own well-established community settled in a congenial environment. About half of the faculty members are doctorate degree holders. The university has state of the art technology, conventional infrastructure, modern teaching facilities and resources, laboratories and libraries and 8 campuses.
Let us learn about exceptional facilities and characteristics of the institution –
- Research and Leadership – The study abroad aspirants can gain from outstanding research facilities in the fields such as health, environment, education, engineering, information technology, renewable energy, social and economic policy, etc. The major research institutions of the university include The Northern Institute, The Research Institute for the Environment and Livelihoods, The Research Centre for Health and Wellbeing, North Australian Centre for Oil and Gas, Menzies School for Health Research, etc.
- Study programs for study abroad aspirants – The institution has more than 75 nationally recognised courses, graduate and postgraduate programs with industry internship opportunities to gain experience to develop work ready skills. The various disciplines offered at the institution include accounting, culinary arts and food processing, humanities and social science, law and legal studies, beauty, IT and network engineering, psychology, tourism And hospitality, public health, science, environmental science and management.
- Distinguished characteristics – To study in Australia, it is one of the most culturally diverse universities with students from 55 countries already attaining education there. The student-lecturer ratio is very low so as to allow students to acquire education in a supportive and personalized environment. The students can work 40 hours fortnightly and full-time during university vacations. The university has a very wide community in which international students can mix-up easily. CDU also has on-campus accommodation facility for study abroad aspirants and resident tutors, discounted bus transport facility for students, etc. In International Student Barometer Survey 2010, the international students ranked CDU first in Australia for learning and living experience, second for arrival and fourth for support.
- Career achievements – The graduate pass-outs of the university are known to have earned significant positions in their career. According to Good University Guide 2018, 82% of graduates of CDU grabbed full-time employment for which CDU was awarded 5 stars.
- Expertise areas – The institution has attained expertise in biological and environmental sciences, creative arts, education, engineering and energy, health, information and technology, management, commerce and industry.
Charles Darwin University is a highly in demand university and to attain admission here, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for which you can seek assistance from West Highlander Consultancy. They have license from MARA Australia and are genuine study in Australia consultants. Contact No. – 9915999-677, 766.