Australia has become the choice of Indian students owing to the excellent education facilities and favorable climatic conditions. There are two main intakes for study in Australia. Educational system in Australia offers not only opportunities for academic achievements but also a global marketplace for job opportunities. Australian universities are among the top universities in the QS ranking. The country offers numerous affordable study options and the living expenses are reasonable as compared to many other nations.
Applicants planning to study in Australia in 2021 should be updated about the deadlines and Universities for both February and July Intake 2021.
There are two intakes in Australia that is February Intake and July Intake. While February is the main intake in Australia there are certainly a lot of opportunities with the July Intake 2021. These two are the major intakes with a maximum number of courses to choose from. Other intakes in Australia include September and November intakes. These two intakes have fewer courses and some vocational courses are also available in January, May, and in July depending on the courses and Universities.
Going forward we shall discuss the July Intake 2021 Deadlines and Popular universities with their programs for Study in Australia.
Which intake to Study in Australia for 2021 should I go for?
In case you are worried that you have missed the deadline for Study in Australia here is some good news. There are numerous options for student to avail in July 2021 intake. Your Australia study consultants in Chandigarh, West Highlander suggest that you should first make the right choice of course you wish to study and then choose the universities specializing in it. This research should be done 6-10 months in advance. In case you miss the admission deadline for February 2021 intake there are still options for you in the July intake 2021.
Admission Requirement for Study in Australia July 2021
Following are the admission requirements for students planning on applying for July 2021
- Mark sheet & Passing certificates (10th & 10+2)
- Mark sheets + degree- Graduation
- IELTS/PTE score card
- Passport copy
- Work Experience (If any)
- Admission processing time: Varies from college to college- 1 week up to 1 month for university admission
- Once the Offer of a place made the student needs to satisfy the SVP requirements.
- A complete application package is sent to the Australian University for the application to be assessed under SVP- Streamline Visa process. A very critical thing in SVP assessment is the fulfillment of requirement of GTE- Genuine Temporary Entrant, in order to get an unconditional offer of place.
July Intake 2021- Universities and their Deadline
Australia National University–Is a national university situated in Canberra. For July 2021 intake there are several courses being offered in Arts and Sciences, Asia and Pacific Studies, Engineering, Law, Medicine, Business and Economics, Environment and Physical and Mathematics. The deadline to apply for July intake 2021 is going to close by 31st May 2021. Students planning to study in Australia should plan ahead in time and consult their Australia study consultants in Chandigarh, West Highlander for complete documentation requirements.
University of Sydney– Is another public research university established in Sydney. For July 2021 intake the courses offered are at both graduate and postgraduate & research levels. The courses are available in eight faculties- Arts and social sciences, business, engineering, medicine and health, science, architecture, design and planning, music, and law. While for undergraduate courses the deadline for July intake 2021 is June end and for post-graduate courses deadline is March.
University of Melbourne– Is one of the oldest public universities situated in Melbourne. For July 2021 intake the courses at the University of Melbourne are Architecture, Building and Planning, Arts, Business and Economics, Education, Engineering, Fine Arts and Music, Law, Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, Science, Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences. For the post-graduate program, the deadline ends soon.
University of New South Wales– Is a public university in Cardiff with three campuses Cardiff, Newport and Pontypridd. The university provides courses under three broad faculties- Computing, Engineering and Science, Creative Industries, life science and education. The deadline for July intake 2021 ends by March.
University of Adelaide– Is another prominent university situated in Adelaide, Australia. The university is offering several courses for students planning to enroll for July 2021 intake. Faculties of engineering, health and medicine, professions, sciences, and arts are offering several graduate and postgraduate courses to students and the deadline closes by May end.
Bond University– Is one of the prominent and popular private universities situated in Gold Coast, Australia. The university offer year around intakes which makes July intake 2021 a promising opportunity for students.
University of Technology Sydney– Closes its graduate and postgraduates deadline by May and therefore students planning to enroll in the University of Technology Sydney should take a head start and begin their application process soon.
Why West Highlander for Australia study program?
- At West Highlander, we make certain that the student is guided keeping in view their choice, profile, and background.
- We assist them to choose the courses that match best with their career aspirations.
- Over years our application success rate has been one of the highest. Our success rate rests on our highly personalized approach towards our clients.
- We have in-depth discussions with our clients and guide them with their questions to suggest with the solutions best suited to their profiles. We have very healthy and open discussions with them regarding their career pathways, their background.
- West Highlander is the best study visa consultants in Chandigarh.
- We provide free profile assessment and make sure you are satisfied for your Australia study abroad program.