Many professionals in the country look for the best opportunities to move abroad for better prospects. Australia is one such place with benefits of working with leading global names and remains in Australia indefinitely. The country is well known for its favorable climate and multicultural societies which offer the benefits and comfort for any migrant planning to move to Australia. However, when moving to Australia or any other country it is a huge decision and one requires the Best Australia Immigration Consultants in Chandigarh who can guide you well and ensure there are no loop holes in the immigration documentation and application process. Further, your Australia immigration consultants should be licensed and well equipped to handle your requirement and suggest you possible means to resolve any issue.
- The benefits offered to migrants planning to move to Australia are many. First you could remain in Australia indefinitely.
- You could work and upgrade your education in Australia under a well known university. Out of global top 100 universities more than 20 are in Australia.
- Then you could enroll in the national health scheme, Medicare for yourself and your spouse and ensure you are covered for any health crisis.
- You could sponsor your eligible relatives for Australia PR provided both parties meet the immigration requirement.
- After few years of staying in Australia you could apply for Australian citizenship.
- Traveling benefits are another factor for those planning on Australia immigration. There are benefits for overseas travel to Permanent residents and your Australia immigration consultants in Chandigarh would assist you in knowing all the benefits and options you could avail under the program you plan on applying in.
- The cost of living and expenditure is reasonable as compared to many other countries.
- You could apply for bank loans to purchase property and work in New Zealand.
Australia Immigration: Australia Skilled Migration
- Australia is one country which is immigrant friendly and helps them in integrating well in the Australian society.
- Australia General skilled migration is a remarkable opportunity for candidates planning to migrate to Australia under skilled migration program.
- Not only you but your family-spouse and dependent children too can accompany you.
Here are some Australia visa sub classes you could apply in:
Skilled Independent Visa
- Skilled Independent Visa is subclass 189 under which you could live and work in Australia at any place.
- As it is an independent visa you do not need to be sponsored by your relative or state.
- The requirement is that your age should be below 45 years and for the visa requirement you should be able to score 65 points.
- Your occupation has to be listed on a relevant Australia occupation list for skilled independent visa subclass 189.
- You would require an IELTS 6 in each of the 4 modules or equivalent score in acceptable tests and you would be awarded points for the same.
- You could sponsor your relatives for Australia PR visas
- You need to possess relevant skills and get it assessed by relevant authorities and apply expression of interest. Your Australia Immigration Consultants in Chandigarh can guide you through the complete process and assist you in documentation.
- Your occupation for Visa subclass 189 should be nominated from medium and long term strategic Skills List.
- Your skills assessment can take around 2-3 months and processing time for successful application submission ranges from 6-12 months.
- The visa fee for main applicant is AUD 4045. In case your dependent applicants wish to apply then separate visa fees for them has to be paid. Contact the Best Australia Immigration Consultants in Chandigarh to get wholesome information on the entire process for this visa subclass.
Skilled Nominated Visa
- Skilled Nominated visa is subclass 190 and under this a state can sponsor you for Australia PR visa.
- A state or territory in Australia would have to nominate you and then you would be eligible to stay in the state.
- Your occupation should be on a relevant skilled occupation list- Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List and Short term skilled occupation list to be eligible for this subclass.
- The age requirement is below 45 years of age and you should have 65 points to be eligible for skilled nominated visa subclass 190.
- You could sponsor your eligible relatives for Australia PR visas.
- Your skills should be under the consolidated skilled occupation list for state nomination and you would be required to get your skills assessed by a relevant assessing authority.
- Once you apply stating an expression of interest and receive state nomination you would be further eligible to apply for Australia immigration.
- The IELTS requirement is 6 in each module or an equivalent score in acceptable tests.
- The processing time for skills assessment would take 2-3 months and after a successful application is submitted the processing time is 6 to 9 months.
- For the main applicant the visa fee is AUD 4045 and additional dependents would have to pay a separate fee for visa application.
Skilled Work Regional
- Skilled work regional visa is subclass 491 and is for skilled workers planning to live and work in regional Australia.
- To apply for subclass 491 you would have to be nominated by an Australian state or territory or need to be sponsored by an eligible relative.
- For applying to subclass 491 your age should be under 45 years and you would be required to score 65 points to be eligible for skilled work regional visa.
- The duration of skilled work regional visa is 5 years and then you could choose the path of Australia PR under subclass skilled regional visa 191.
- Again for this visa category you would be required to check your skills are matching the occupation in the relevant consolidated skilled occupation list- Medium and Long term Strategic Skills List or Short term skilled occupation list or a regional occupation list.
- You would need to get your skills assessed by a relevant assessing authority and Australia Immigration Consultants in Chandigarh is the best source for getting complete information.
- The IELTS requirement for this category is again 6 in each module or an equivalent score in an acceptable test and you need to state your expression of interest.
- The processing time for regional visa subclass 491 for Australia begins with skill assessment which takes around 2-3 months.
- The processing time for a successful application is 6 to 12 months.
- The visa processing fee for the primary applicant is AUD 4045 and additionally, dependent applicants will have to pay a separate visa fee.
Why West Highlander?
- We offer one on one FREE profile assessment and ensure that we understand your needs completely before providing solutions to cater to your Australia immigration requirement.
- We have the highest application success rate for the last 15 years and provide the best services for your Australia immigration consultants in Chandigarh for Australia requirements.
- We are a licensed registered migration agent of Australia ( MARA ) and PIER qualified counselor and one of the key spokespersons’ for your Australia immigration requirement for faster results for migration to Australia in less time frame. Other than this we are also AAERI members.