If you have got the qualification and skills in demand of a country you are interested to get permanent residency you may migrate there permanently along with your dependent family members. Developed countries like Australia, New Zealand, and Canada have policies of skilled migration whereby people with certain skill set can apply. These countries are facing population and hence skills shortage and have skilled migration programs to attract young experienced and talented people to come and settle in their countries.
So if you’re are a professional with a skill set in demand you may choose to migrate to the following countries
Australia has got a very attractive points based General skilled migration program. A person who does not have Australian qualification or experience can apply for points based skilled migration under visa subclasses 189, 190 and invited pathway of 489 visa subclass. An applicant needs to have 60 points for various factors to be eligible to apply for permanent residency for Australia. Your occupation must be in the list of eligible skilled occupations if you choose Australia as your dream destination.
One of the most beautiful countries in the world with lots of Indian people, New Zealand attracts talented people with skills in demand to settle there permanently along with the families. To apply for Permanent Residency under Skilled Migrant Category your occupation must be listed under Long Term Skills shortage list. You get points for your experience only if it is gained in comparable labour market or is in area of absolute skills shortage. Currently Expression of Interest with 160 points gets invitation to apply for resident visa under skilled migrant category.
One of the developed and strongest economies in the world Canada offers great lifestyle and opportunities. If your occupation is in NOC list with skill type O, A or B you can apply to become permanent resident of Canada under Express Entry System. There are six selection factors against which one gets score under the Comprehensive Ranking System. You get scores for your age, education, experience, language skills, adaptability and arranged employment in Canada.
If you have qualification and skills you can apply for Germany job seeker visa on which you can travel to Germany to find a job. It is an excellent visa category for people who would like to find a job in Germany and then apply for EU Blue Card. You get 6 months to find a job relevant to your qualification in Germany. Getting a job may lead to your permanently settling there.
Our accreditations for Australia
Migration Agents Registration Authority, License No. 1280308
Migration Institute of Australia MIA No. 5824
Certified Migration Agent Australia
For New Zealand
Immigration Advisers Authority (IAA)
- Age and qualification
- English language ability
- Skill Assessment
Requirements and Eligibility for Australia skilled visa
- Get your application approved while fulfilling the criteria for arriving Australia. You need to get 60 points in the point test; your age must be below 45 years old at the time of invitation. Proficiency in English language is must. You must have invitation received from Immigration. You are required to have satisfactory IELTS score. These are basic requirements of visa which come under General Skilled Visa.
- The benefits you get traveling as you can travel freely anywhere in Australia. You can get enrolled in a full-time course for doing graduate, post graduate in the country. You can apply for citizenship after spending a particular time. For more information click on this link
- Check your eligibility and know benefits
Requirements and Eligibility for New Zealand Skilled Visa
- To qualify for the New Zealand Skilled program, you need to deficit your language capability. For this you have to clear English language test under International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with an overall score of less than 6.5. You certificate of IELTS must not be less than two years old. You will not be asked for the test if you have recognized qualification of English and if you have an ongoing skilled employment in New Zealand in which you have been for more than one year.
- The entire criteria is based on points which include several things like your occupation, experience, etc. if you secure 160 points or above, you will apply for a visa. People who are operating business cannot apply for the visa as this is only for skilled people who are efficient in their own field. For more details click on this link
- Check your eligibility and know benefits