Ireland is an excellent, modern and technology-friendly country– a perfect destination for study abroad. The country has rich cultural heritage and it has own specific language (Gaelic), music, culture and sports. It is known as one of the most safest and peaceful countries in the world. Ireland is also renowned for its welcoming and friendliness attitude. It offers top-class of education and has rich cultural heritage.
The education of Ireland, especially Ireland is considered across the world for providing excellence in all disciplines. The world’s top and best countries are located in the Ireland. The country has a great reputation for offering quality of education to its students. Irish education is best in the world and universities are in the top 1% of research institutions in the globe in terms of research impact in 19 fields including humanities and natural and social sciences.
There are numerous universities which have been present from last hundred years and their architecture is just like an eyegasm. Around 35000 international students are currently studying in Ireland.
The climate of Ireland is usually mild and temperature goes up to 10°C. In summers the temperature range from 14°C to 20°C. The currency of the Ireland is EURO. Overseas students can drive in the country if they have a valid international license of their home country which is valid for 12months. If Student stays more than 12 months, he or she will have to obtain a provisional license and pass a driving test until 12 months ends. Students can apply the driving license from their home country. Ireland is perfect destination for the young and talented. You can live life to the full in Ireland.
We are serving clients from more than 12 years. We have gained 5000+ clients throughout the country. We are Education UK certified Counselor and ICEF Trained Agent Counselor and member of NAFSA. We are also an ICEF Accredited Agency. We believe in offering the best out of best services to our clients. We have sent a number of students to their desired destinations on student visa so that they can achieve their goals to be successful and to lead quality life. We are leading immigration consultancy in India.
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
Dundalk institute of technology (Dublin)
COURSES: Only Undergraduates Program
- Accountancy & taxation
- Art Craft & Design
- Banking & Financial Services
- Building and Construction
- Business Organization and Business Management
- Medical and Health Care
- Tourism & Hospitality
Griffith College (Dublin, Limerick & Cork)
COURSES: Undergraduate Program
- Pharmaceutical Science
Post Graduate Courses
- Journalism & Media Communication
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Network & Information Security
Major intakes: Jan, June & Sept., but Some colleges do also have rolling intakes Please Check individual College website for exact intakes.
- Mark sheet & Passing certificates (10th & 10+2)
- Mark sheets + degree- Graduation
- IELTS/PTE score card
- Passport copy
- Experience Certificates ( if any)
- Admission processing time: Varies from college to college- 1 week upto 1 month for university admission
For the Admission in USA Following is the list of documents required.
- Education system in Ireland is divided into three levels:
- Primary Education: It is for 1-8 years.
- Secondary Education: It starts at the age of 12 and consists of three year junior cycle followed by a 2 or 3 year senior cycle
- Tertiary Education: it consists of Universities, Colleges of technology, colleges of education and independent colleges.
- Higher Certificate:: 2 year full time course
- Ordinary bachelor degree: 3 year full time course
- Honors Bachelor’s Degrees: Normally 3-4 year course
- Graduate Diploma: 1 year course
- Master’s Degree: 1-2 year course
- Doctorate (Phd): Minimum 3 years of research
- Quality education leading to rapid growth of economy. It has 4.4% unemployment rate.
- Engineering: Around 8000 Euro annually (International)
- MBA: Around 14000 Euro annually (International)
|Course||Minimum Band Requirement||Fee near about(annually)|
|Dip Programme||5.5||5000-6500 Euros|
|Bachelor Programme||6.0||6000-8500 Euros|
|Masters Programme||6.5||11000 Euros|
This information is correct at time of publication, to find out more about the fees at chosen institution please use the course directory on the website of Colleges directly.
- As per requirements of Ireland High Commission, the cost of living is Euro 7000 per year.
Students may find that some places are cheaper to live in Ireland as compared to others. The general expenses a student has to pay are of accommodation, power, groceries, transport etc.
Accommodation: – A student may opt for hall of residence, rented house along with friends, home stay depending upon his interest and budget.
All foreign students in Ireland must have health insurance. Under immigration law, all non-EU students must have their own private medical insurance to get into Ireland.
International students who stay in Ireland for at least one year are eligible for public hospital treatment under the same conditions as an Irish citizen. Under this scheme, students pay €100 for a visit to the Emergency Department (ED). This scheme does not apply to students staying for less than a year in Ireland.
Basic and other expenses include cost of-
- Stationary & books
- Power & gas.
For study in Ireland once you get an offer of a place following documents are required to file in student visa application at Irish High Commission
- Original Academics with Notarized documents
- Notarized IELTS/PTE
- Original Certificates of Work Experience ( If Any)
- Bank attested financial papers ( Last 6 month old)
- Original and Notarized family income documents
- Statement of purpose
- Affidavit of Support
- Passport with all pages notarized copy
- Medical Insurance
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Visa fee
- Fee after visa ( Approval in principle)
- Competitive tuition fee & Cost of living as compared to other English speaking & developed countries e.g. UK, USA
- Clear transparent, time effective admission & visa process.
- On completion of higher studies, students may stay on in Ireland for six months to allow them time, should they so wish, to seek employment and apply for a work permit.
- One year Work Visa after successful completion of course
- Pathway to skilled migration
- Part time job (20hrs weekly) helps to understand working culture & environment of developed country.
- Ireland is Europe’s most entrepreneurial country
- The Irish Government invests over 782 million annually in research in Ireland’s higher education institutions.
- Irish universities are in the top 1% of research institutions in the world in terms of research impact in 19 fields.
- ICEF Accredited Agency
- Education Ireland trained counselor
- Increase your chance of admission & visa success by applying through qualified and education consultant
- Information about how to apply to study, and prepare for living in Ireland.
- Information about tuition fees and cost of living in Ireland.
- No processing charges
- Representatives of TOP colleges in Ireland
- One to one counseling of students
- Complete admission and visa process services
West Highlander is a leading study abroad immigration consultancy in Chandigarh with many years of experience of study in Ireland. The expertise & experience of West Highlander team makes your study in Ireland dream come true.
West Highlander is the best consultant in Chandigarh making your process of study abroad a smooth and an easy experience.