The education of Ireland is considered across the world for providing excellence in all disciplines. Some of the world’s top and best institutes are located in the Ireland. The country has a great reputation for offering quality of education to its students. Irish education is one of the best in the world. Ireland is also renowned for its welcoming and friendliness attitude. It offers top-class of education and has rich cultural heritage.
There is range of options for international students choosing to study in Ireland as a Student. You need to choose right and relevant course for your study visa Ireland application to be successful. There is a wide range of courses available and international students may choose according to their career pathways.
The major type of qualification in Ireland are
- NFQ Level 7 = Ordinary Bachelor Degree (3 years duration)
- NFQ Level 8 = Honours Bachelor Degree (3-4 years duration)
- NFQ Level 8 = Higher Diploma (1 year duration)
- NFQ Level 9 = Postgraduate Diploma (1 year duration)
- NFQ Level 9 = Masters Degree (1-2 years duration)
- NFQ Level 10 = Doctoral Degree (approximately 4 years duration)
- Enrolled in a full time course of 15 hours study per week
- Funds to pay for your tuition fees and cost of living
- Appropriate English language level( immigration requirement is of IELTS 5 band- your course may require higher English level)
Work Rights during study
International students in Ireland on a degree program can work for 20 hours per week. During months of June, July August September and 15 December to 15 January they may work for 40 hours per week.
- They must be registered with GNIB- Garda National Immigration Bureau
- Enrolled in a full time program of at least level 7 and of at least one year duration
- Have 15 hours day time study per week
Post Study Work Options
Under the Third Level Graduate Scheme international students who have completed a qualification may stay in Ireland for 2 Years and look for a job. During this 2 years time under this scheme you may work for 40 hours per week.
Why West Highlander
Ireland is very particular about the documentation provided along with the student visa application for Ireland. You need to address each and every aspect minutely for your study in Ireland application to be successful. If you have any gaps, they need to address. Your course needs to be relevant and show clear study progression. At West Highlander we assess your student visa Ireland application very minutely and prepare a customised checklist which increases the success rate of your application. We are Education UK certified Counsellor and ICEF Trained Agent Counsellor and member of NAFSA. We are also an ICEF Accredited Agency.
- Hassel Free Transition
- One Stop Solution
- Licensed & Regulated
- Accurate Assessment
- Accountancy & taxation
- Art Craft & Design
- Banking & Financial Services
- Building and Construction
- Business Organization and Business Management
- Medical and Health Care
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Journalism & Media Communication
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Network & Information Security
- Mark sheet & Passing certificates (10th & 10+2)
- Mark sheets + degree- Graduation
- IELTS/PTE score card
- Passport copy
- Experience Certificates ( if any)
- Admission processing time: Varies from college to college- 1 week upto 1 month for university admission
- Primary Education: It is for 1-8 years.
- Secondary Education: It starts at the age of 12 and consists of three year junior cycle followed by a 2 or 3 year senior cycle
- Tertiary Education: it consists of Universities, Colleges of technology, colleges of education and independent colleges.
- Higher Certificate:: 2 year full time course
- Ordinary bachelor degree: 3 year full time course
- Honors Bachelor’s Degrees: Normally 3-4 year course
- Graduate Diploma: 1 year course
- Master’s Degree: 1-2 year course
- Doctorate (Phd): Minimum 3 years of research
- Quality education leading to rapid growth of economy. It has 4.4% unemployment rate.
- Engineering: Around 8000 Euro annually (International)
- MBA: Around 14000 Euro annually (International)
|Course||Minimum Band Requirement||Fee near about(annually)|
|Dip Programme||5.5||5000-6500 Euros|
|Bachelor Programme||6.0||6000-8500 Euros|
|Masters Programme||6.5||11000 Euros|
- As per requirements of Ireland High Commission, the cost of living is Euro 7000 per year.
- Stationary & books
- Power & gas.
- Original Academics with Notarized documents
- Notarized IELTS/PTE
- Original Certificates of Work Experience ( If Any)
- Bank attested financial papers ( Last 6 month old)
- Original and Notarized family income documents
- Statement of purpose
- Affidavit of Support
- Passport with all pages notarized copy
- Medical Insurance
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Visa fee
- Fee after visa ( Approval in principle)
- Competitive tuition fee & Cost of living as compared to other English speaking & developed countries e.g. UK, USA
- Clear transparent, time effective admission & visa process.
- On completion of higher studies, students may stay on in Ireland for six months to allow them time, should they so wish, to seek employment and apply for a work permit.
- One year Work Visa after successful completion of course
- Pathway to skilled migration
- Part time job (20hrs weekly) helps to understand working culture & environment of developed country.
- Ireland is Europe’s most entrepreneurial country
- The Irish Government invests over 782 million annually in research in Ireland’s higher education institutions.
- Irish universities are in the top 1% of research institutions in the world in terms of research impact in 19 fields.
- ICEF Accredited Agency
- Education Ireland trained counselor
- Increase your chance of admission & visa success by applying through qualified and education consultant
- Information about how to apply to study, and prepare for living in Ireland.
- Information about tuition fees and cost of living in Ireland.
- No processing charges
- Representatives of TOP colleges in Ireland
- One to one counseling of students
- Complete admission and visa process services