Last Updated on October 20, 2020 by West Highlander
2 Stage Process for Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program for International Skilled Workers
Saskatchewan with promising economy and successful job employment opportunities is becoming a choice of many candidates for immigration for Canada PR.
Saskatchewan offers 2 step simply online process for Saskatchewan PNP to applicants who have the desired skills or experience as per occupation in demand of the province.
As an International Skilled Worker you can apply for SINP from the following three categories for Canada PR:
- Employment offer
- Occupations in demand
- Saskatchewan Express Entry
Here is the two stage process for Saskatchewan PNP:
Stage 1 for SINP
- Interested candidate needs to submit an application called Expression of Interest (EOI) for SINP.
- Based on the qualification of applicant, province of Saskatchewan will assess the application called SINP point assessment grid.
- You would be required to score 60 out of 100 points to be eligible for Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination program or Saskatchewan PNP. These points are allotted for:
- Work Experience
- Education and training
- Language ability (IELTS/CELPIP/CLB)
- Any close family connections in Saskatchewan
- Any employment offer from Saskatchewan employer
- Any previous work or study experience in Saskatchewan
Stage 2 for SINP
- SINP would invite the applicant as per the cut off for the particular time period. With a minimum score of 60 or above you can easily make the cut for immigration via Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program.
- Once you received the Invitation to Apply with correct documents and verification you can go ahead with your dream of Canadian PR.
You should ensure that spouse or any dependent children information and documentation is included in the application process to ensure the nomination for them.
To apply for Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program it is wise to consult a seasoned immigration officer who can guide you and ensure all the steps are followed to fasten the immigration process. West Highlander established in the year 2005 has experienced and licensed immigration officers who can guide you with the best options as per your profile assessment. With careful profile evaluation your dream of Canada PR can be very close to reality.