Last Updated on November 14, 2017 by West Highlander
There goes lot of excitement in gaining permanent residency in Australia. After you have earned PR in Australia, one question that must have popped in your head is- “What are the top benefits of getting permanent residency in Australia???. The experts of West Highlander, in this article, are going to elaborate the top benefits of gaining PR in Australia.
- Being a permanent resident of Australia, you will be given permanent visa. This will give you right to live in Australia indefinitely. You can enjoy numerous benefits such as unlimited travel to and from Australia. Initially, permanent residency is given for a period of 5 years, and is applied again from within or outside the country.
- You also get an opportunity to pursue the course of study of your choice. When it comes to university education, permanent residents get various options to choose from. They can also avail various education loan options. These loans are of a great help in managing your financial crisis that may arise due to additional expenses associated with your studies.
- Health care entitlement is another benefit that Australian permanent residents will enjoy. You will enjoy the privilege of health insurance scheme run by the government called Medicare.
- Permanent residence can also sponsor their relatives for acquisition of permanent residence. This process is also possible when an applicant meets certain pre-requisites.
- Children of permanent residents who are born in Australia are deemed Australian citizens by birth. This is one of the greatest advantage because they will reap numerous related to education and health care.
- Another great benefit that permanent residents enjoy is the right to take up professions like government position or migration agent.
Those were several benefits of getting Australian Permanent Residency. If you have got skill and experience in the chosen field, then you can apply for permanent residency in Australia if you meet certain requirements. It is essential that you apply through a skilled and licensed immigration consultant so that you are able to adhere to the guidelines of the Australian Embassy. The team West Highlander has more than 15 years of experience in the industry and have been delivering exceptional services to the customers. One of the key personnel of West Highlander- Mrs Parwinder Kaur is a government licensed visa adviser and consultant.
To get more information, feel free to contact the experts of West Highlander. We would be happy to offer you sound advice and expert services.