- University of West London
UWL is the public university which has history dating back to the year 1890 whose foundation was laid as the Lady Byron School and which later was established as Thames Valley University. Later, it was evolved into University of West London when permitted to change its name.
- Location (Campuses)
- Ealing and Brentford in Greater London
Greater London is the most preferred region to study in UK by the International students. This West London Campus provides the students with facilities like free bus services connecting Ealing and Brentford. Both the town are vibrant providing students to experience cosmopolitan atmosphere to experience. The Ealing site of West London campus features state-of-the-art student facilities including a refurbished Students’ Union, music studios, an auditorium, the Paul Hamlyn library, restaurants and cafes, and much more.
- Reading in Berkshire
Reading is the major commercial centre letting students to experience business, civic and cultural activities, creating conditions that facilitate interaction and exchange at one spot.
- Ranking and Reputation of University of West London
This university has overall great reputation in the UK as it sits among the top 100 universities of the UK as per the rankings of the three national rankings of universities in the United Kingdom are published annually – by The Complete University Guide, The Guardian and jointly by The Times and The Sunday Times. It is the Top Modern University in London for overall satisfaction, according to the National Student Survey 2019.
- Faculties at the University of West London:
The University of West London comprises eight schools. These are:
- Claude Littner Business School
- The London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism
- The School of Computing and Engineering
- London College of Music
- The College of Nursing, midwifery and Healthcare
- The School of Law and Criminology
- The School of Human and Social Sciences
- The London School of Film, Media and Design
- Why you should choose University of West London to study in UK?
- It has 98% employment or further education rate of the students who graduate for UWL.
- It provides courses in wide range of disciplines: Film, Media, Music, Design, Computing, Business, Law, Hospitality and Tourism to Healthcare, Psychology, Social Work and Human Sciences.
- It is located in that region of the UK which is most successful as business region.
- UWL has invested over £150 million into the university to take the student’s learning and social experiences to new level.
- They provide number of facilities to make student’s education experience exceptional by providing them with a library, refurbished Students' Union, excellent teaching facilities and new studios for the student radio station.
- The teachers appointed are highly qualified and are in-touch with the industry. They ensure to develop the skills of the students as per the latest demand of the industry.
Today, the United Kingdom proudly stands at the top position in terms of the student’s preference to study abroad. It has introduced a number of facilities to attract international students to study in UK. And one of the most attracting one is the 2-year Post study work permit that is granted to the foreign graduates on completing their qualification.
To know more, we recommend you to come to us as the Director of West Highlander is the Education UK Certified Counselor who has 14 years of experience in counseling students who want to study abroad. If you also wish study in UK, reach West Highlander to get your counseling done absolutely for free.