As per the UK Council for International Students Affairs, the top 3 most popular for the International Students to study in the UK are:
- Business and Administrative Studies
- Engineering Technology
- Social Studies
Business and Administrative Studies is largely preferred by the International Students who fly to study in the UK. Why?
- UK’s Economy Globally and its growth
- Great Graduate Prospects
- Growing Entrepreneurship and Start-Up Trend prevalence in the UK
- 79% of total GDP is made-up by the services industry which supports Businesses and includes banking, insurance, and other business services.
- Globalisation - The 2018 KOF Index of Globalisation ranks the UK as the 8th most globalised country in the world.
- Study in English – the Business Lingua Franca
- Get Academic Excellence and get choice!
Study Business and Administrative Program at The University of Law:
The University of Law – this is for-profit private university which was earlier the College of Law – the UK’s largest law school converted into a university recently in 2012. The University of Law has nine campuses in the UK in Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Guildford, Leeds, London (Bloomsbury and Moorgate), Manchester, and Nottingham and an international campus in Hong Kong. In 2019, the university received a Silver rating in the UK government's Teaching Excellence Framework. It is one of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal studies. And they’ve brought their expertise in providing quality education to the business world with their Business School.
This reputed University of the UK has its BUSINESS SCHOOL as well, dedicated in providing Business and Administrative related degrees to the foreign-students as well who land to study in the UK.
Why The University of Law to study in the UK for pursuing Business program?
- ULaw aims to deliver exceptionally high standards educational experience to the students.
- Develop the student both professionally and personally to make them excel in the Business World.
- Provide right learning environment to understand Business, to build networks and to improve the employability prospects.
- More focus on practical learning than theoretical cramming.
- Learn through real case-studies drawn from the very latest business trends
- The Business Courses are unique, varied and have innovative learning approach.
Also note that many of The University of Law Business School programs are also accredited by the CMI- Chartered Management Institute whose qualifications are highly regarded by employers and demonstrate the practical skills and leadership qualities needed to excel in the workspace.
Courses that you can study in the UK at ULaw are:
- Sc Strategic Business Management (CMI Accredited)
- MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management (CMI Accredited)
- MSc International Marketing (CMI Accredited)
- MSc Corporate Financial Management (CMI Accredited)
- MSc Global Accounting
- MBA Entrepreneurship (CMI Accredited)
- MBA International Law (CMI Accredited)
English Proficiency Requirement to study in the UK: IELTS Overall Band Score of 6.5 not less than 5.5 in any module OR TOEFL 610.
Apply through West Highlander to study in the UK at The University of Law.