Financial Management Course in Canada is chosen by international students who are interested in analyzing and interpreting economic trends, financial markets, assets, liabilities, and investments. The study aims to assist government and private enterprises in the financial decision-making process. The top Canadian universities to study Finance are the University of Toronto, McGill University, University of British Columbia, etc. The cost of studying a Financial Management Course in Canada is approximately 25000 CAD per year. Students with graduate degrees in finance pursue careers like financial analysts, investment bankers, tax advisers, financial managers, and others. The average salary of an entry-level analyst working in both banking and non-banking domains is 60,000 USD/ per year.
Going forward we would discuss some of the best universities and programs for financial management courses in Canada for International students.
One can opt for either a diploma program where the cost is between 10,000-15,000 CAD and duration is for 2 years. Further, one can opt for bachelor programs for 4 years duration or Masters Programs for 2 years duration depending on the level of education and interest. Your Canada study advisor in Chandigarh West Highlander is your best guide to provide you complete information on the best courses and fee structure.
Best Universities for studying Financial Management in Canada
- University of Toronto
- University of British Columbia
- McGill University
- George Brown College
- Queen’s University
- Universite de Montreal
- University of Alberta
- Seneca College
- University of Winnipeg
- University of Waterloo
- Western University
- York University
- Humber College
- Concordia University; are some of the best universities for pursuing a financial management course in Canada.
Financial Management Course in Canada
Some of the popular courses are:
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration – Finance
- Diploma in Business Finance
- Diploma in Financial Management
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Finance
- Post Degree diploma in Financial Planning
- Bachelors of Business Administration-Finance
- Masters of Business Administration-Finance
- Accounting and Finance Diploma
Financial Management Course Requirements
- Previous Educational Record with transcripts/mark sheets with a good academic score. In case of opting for a diploma program or bachelors then 10+2 mark sheets. For masters a graduation with 65-70% marks is appreciated.
- Language Proficiency requirement for diploma and bachelors is overall IELTS 6. IELTS score of overall 7.5 with no less than 7 in each module is required for a Masters program.
- Sufficient Funds
Usually the Financial Management course in Canada at diploma level is for 2 years, bachelors for 4 years and Masters duration is 12 months to 24 months.
Financial Management Course Fee Structure
The tuition fee for Financial Management course in Canada is between 10,000-25,000 CAD annually depending on the university you opt for. One can opt for several scholarship and bursaries depending on the university. The universities recognize co curricular activities and achievement and provides financial waivers accordingly.
Choosing West Highlander for Study Abroad
At West Highlander we streamline and provide free of charge personalized counselling to the student based on their destination, institution, course or any level of study. Our team consists of licensed and experience professional who can provide you individual attention and guidance throughout the process from beginning to end. We are the direct link between your choices of university with our several networks.