- What are the different study levels for higher studies in Australia?
You are several study level programs such as undergraduate, post graduate and research. In addition, you could also opt for package courses such as certificate and diploma courses which can lead you to undergraduate degrees and graduate diplomas which can lead to post graduate degrees.
- Which course can I apply in to study in Australia?
There are numerous courses to choose from be it commerce, accounting, humanities, engineering, environmental science, medicine, law, management, science, tourism. Your best Australia immigration consultants in Chandigarh can guide you for the study courses. Make sure your study course aligns with the previous study or work experience you have as it increases the chances of success with your Australia application.
- What is the procedure to apply for studying in Australia?
To study in Australia you need to complete the study program requirements-academic, language proficiency requirements, funds requirements and health coverage. Your Australia immigration consultants in Chandigarh can guide you on completing the procedure and successfully apply for studying in Australia. Once you receive an offer from the institute you need to fulfill the streamline visa process requirement. This would provide you GTE or General temporary entrant.
- What is the requirement for studying in Australia?
There are numerous requirements for Australia institution and visa application which you need to complete for studying in Australia.
- Marksheet for your core previous education 10th and 10 +2 are required
- In case you are planning to study in Post graduation course you need to provide previous marksheets +degree for our graduation too.
- IELTS/PTE scores are required. For studying in graduation course you need minimum IELTS score of 6 whereas for higher you need minimum 6.5.
- Valid Passport copy
- Work Experience –In case any can help in speedy processing.
- What do you mean by CRICOS?
For studying in Australia your Australia College or university needs to be registered under CRICOS or Commonwealth register of institutions and courses for overseas education. This ensures that both the course and educational institute maintain high standards.
- What will be the cost of study in Australia?
The cost of studying in Australia depends on the rank of the institute and the level of your course of study program. Additionally you would have to bear the cost of accommodation and other utilities alos.
- Are there any scholarships for study in Australia?
Yes, for young brilliant minds there are many scholarships for Indian students to study in Australia.
- Can I work in Australia during my study program?
Yes, you can work in Australia during your study program for around 40 hours fortnightly during your course. During your vacation you can work unlimited hours.
- What is the provision of staying in Australia?
There are many options for off campus accommodation or on-campus which you can avail as an international student.
- Do I need health coverage for studying in Australia?
Yes, as an international student you need an overseas student health coverage for the duration of your study course in Australia.
- Can I bring my spouse to Australia?
Yes, you can sponsor your wife/husband for Australia immigration. The profile of the spouse and main applicant needs to be strong and compatible. Your Australia spouse consultant in Chandigarh can assist you in fast processing for Australia.
- I have a study gap. Can I still apply for studying in Australia?
Yes, as long as you provide justifiable documents supporting the reasons for gap you would be admissible for study program in Australia.