Study in Germany is a growing choice among international students who wish to avail the benefits of studying in Germany for the economical yet lucrative and global education and being able to get the exposure of learning at top-class universities and colleges. There are numerous options for international students planning to enroll for free study in Germany. International students who aspire to get Germany student visa to study in Germany can choose between numerous higher education institutes and make their pick under the guidance of Germany study visa consultants in Chandigarh.
There is a broad division of educational institutes in Germany as follow:
1. Universities- These primarily focus on scientific advancement and research and work towards teaching theoretical knowledge for further usage and application. In case the applicants are looking for research-based academic institution it would be natural that your Germany study visa consultants in Chandigarh would suggest this as a top priority to be considered.
2. Universities of Applied Sciences- In case an international student is keener towards the practical aspect of knowledge and theoretical based then Universities of Applied Sciences is a lucrative option to gain wisdom in the application of subjects.
3. Universities of cooperative education- For students who desire to gain both theoretical and practical experience, there are options in terms of cooperative educational institutes that offer exposure for both, theoretical learning along with practical/vocational training.
Study options in Germany
Students planning to study in Germany can choose from a number of study options depending on their individual academic and career requirements to upgrade their skill sets.
1. Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Students who wish to enroll in a bachelor’s program and have completed their senior secondary education can enroll for a relevant bachelor’s degree with the assistance of Germany study visa consultants in Chandigarh. Bachelor’s degree program is usually for 6 semesters.
2. Master’s Degree Programs
In case you already are a graduate and plan to upgrade your knowledge and put another feather in your cap you could enroll yourself in a 4 semesters Master’s degree program. Here you can specialize in a particular area and diversify your career pathway and earn benefits of further employment opportunities.
3. Dual Study Programs
For this program in case you wish to inclusively enroll to gain practical orientation then this program is designed to suit your needs of vocational training and company experience.
Germany Fee structure
1. In Germany the state majorly finances a maximum of higher education institutes.
2. This implies that you can avail the benefit of higher education in Germany which is free of cost. However, private higher educational institutes can cost higher.
College Fee and Cost of Living in Germany
1. Students planning to apply for a study in Germany program usually require around 850 euros per month to meet the expenditures of living in Germany.
2. You could opt for living in smaller cities and shared accommodation and reduce your expenditure. Your Germany study visa consultants in Chandigarh can assist you with your onboard to lodging assistance where you can benefit from a hassle-free transition into the German education system.
3. Further, to meet your expenses there are options of concession at ticket counters, theatres, museums, opera houses, and cinemas which can be done by student ID card easily.
1. As International students you may work for 120 full days or 240 half days in a year.
2. If you are on language or a foundation course you need authorization for work.
1. All academic documents
2. Photocopy of passport (front and back page)
3. Language proficiency test results (IELTS 6.0 or above) or MOI letter
4. Professional passport size photograph with good resolution.
7. School leaving certificate and copies of complete transcript.
8. In case applying for MBA then 2 years of work experience is required.
German study visa requirements
1. Checklist of documents.
2. Visa filled form
3. All original documents academics.
4. TT original copy.
5. Original Offer letter from the university.
6. Health insurance approx.
7. DD (demand draft)
9. Original block account letter
Post Study Work Options
1. On completing higher education in Germany as an international student you can stay in Germany for 18 months so to find a job relevant to your completed qualification.
2. Throughout this duration of 18 months you can do any work to support yourself.
3. Once you get a pertinent job fulfilling all the conditions you may apply for an EU Blue Card.
4. You need to provide documentation to support your Germany Student visa application.
5. Post getting an offer of a place you need to document how your education and living costs would be financed in Germany.
6. A blocked account in Germany is the preferred method to show you have money for your living cost in Germany. You require to deposit EURO 8800 in your blocked account in Germany. For assistance, you could seek advice from a Germany study visa consultants in Chandigarh.
Why West Highlander?
1. At West Highlander we guide students taking into consideration and career goals. We advise students about a number of options best suited to their budget.
2. We help the students with the admission and visa process which is very tricky.
3. One needs to present his admission and visa application carefully to get the offer of a place and then a visa for study in Germany.
4. West Highlander is the best Germany study visa consultants in Chandigarh.
5. We offer a FREE assessment, to begin with, your decision to study in Germany program and here we try to see how we can assist you in your decision.
6. We are ICEF Germany accredited and IATC qualified counselors.